[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Nineswords:

Full Action: Semi-Auto Burst against Tyranid Warrior I

BS55(+10 Bolter Mastery)(+10 Short Range)(+20 Size)(+10 Motion Predictor)(+10 Semi Auto Burst): BS115: 66 (4DoS) means 1 Hit (+2 Hits)

Hit 1 (Hellfire Ammunition): 1D10+9 (Tearing) (+2 Bolter Mastery) (+2 Mighty Shot): 8+13: 21 Damage, Pen X against TB10 and Armour 10(0): 11 Wounds

Hit 2 (Hellfire Ammunition): 1D10+9 (+2 Bolter Mastery) (+2 Mighty Shot): 10(RF:7)+13: 30 Damage, Pen X against TB10 and Armour 10(0): 20 Wounds

Hit 3 (Hellfire Ammunition): 1D10+9 (+2 Bolter Mastery) (+2 Mighty Shot): 9(RF:9+6)+13: 37 Damage, Pen X against TB10 and Armour 10(0): 27 Wounds

58 Wounds sustained (-10)

Tyranid Warrior I is killed

Edited by Commissar Molotov

A bit later than I had hoped to get to it... but I filled in for the placeholder I had posted the other day here.  

I had one of those annoying situations where I started writing a post and took a break, only to get back to it and find that my progress had lost because the web browser had reloaded...

I took extra precaution this time and did it in Word before posting it. :sweat:

I have updated up to Montesa so that Noctus Cornix can make the choice about what to do with his actions.

A.T., I used your previous actions to shoot at Warrior L. If you wish to have attacked him in close combat then I can amend, but I will leave it up to you if you wish to redeclare.

The Errata's rules supplant the Core Rulebook: ERRATA.

That means that the Bolter is now a S/3/- weapon rather than S/2/4. Montesa will be doing a Semi-Auto Burst rather than Full Auto.

So it would look like:

Free Action: Quick Draw Bolter

Full Action: Semi-Auto Burst against Tyranid Warrior A

BS45(+5 Survivor)(+20 Size)(+10 SAB)(-20 Run) = BS60: 33 (Hit with 2 degrees of success = 1 Hit plus 1 Additional)

Hit 1: 9(RF:4)+9 = 22 Damage, Pen X against TB10 and Armour 10(0) = 12 Damage Sustained

Hit 2: 8+9 = 17: 7 Damage Sustained

I'll be able to update through to the end of the round now... stand by...

Edited by Commissar Molotov

Thanks Mazer, trying to add some description alongside the crunch - otherwise it's just like I'm doing taxes for you guys!

Mazer, you may wish to reallocate actions now that Akkad is afflicted by the Paroxysm.

A.T., I assume you will charge Warrior L (and Assassin Strike back out?) but up to you.

Greysight:

Full Action: Semi-Auto Burst (Hellfire) against Tyranid Warrior A

BS55(+10 Bolter Mastery)(+10 Range)(+20 Size)(+10 Motion Predictor)(+10 Semi-Auto Burst)(-20 Run): = BS95: 60 (3DoS - Hit, +1 Additional)

Hit 1: 1D10+9(+2 Bolter Mastery)(+2 Mighty Shot): 9(RF1) = 23 Damage

Hit 2: 1D10+9(+4): 5 = 18 Damage

Tyranid Warrior A has TB10 and Armour 10(0): 21 Damage Sustained (49 Total)

Tyranid Warrior A sustains 1 Critical Damage to the 06 (HEAD)

The explosion leaves the target confused. He can take only a Half Action on his next Turn and takes 1 level of Fatigue.

Atratus action rolled - Default action however will be to help out Vorr against warrior L. The initial attack won't kill it, but Atratus will stay in combat and try to draw the warriors attacks

-rolls for parry and counter attack = 34 (parry), 46 (counter attack)

-roll for damage 1d10+16 tearing = 8+16 = 24, Pen 3

(and assassin strike away from multiple attacks into a better position for next turn)

Alternatively at this point he could direct the attack against Tyranid A, leaping over its head and then assassin-strike out to hide behind the un-mined pillar. Getting a bit ahead of the group if he does though and leaving Voor in the lurch.

Thanks Mazer, trying to add some description alongside the crunch - otherwise it's just like I'm doing taxes for you guys!

Mazer, you may wish to reallocate actions now that Akkad is afflicted by the Paroxysm.

Heh, Death and Taxes.  There's a joke I could make there...

Appreciate it GM, have done so, that's the risk an eager PBP'er runs....just a quick note that Astartes also get Resistance Psychic Powers (+10) to WP test, for any future embolisms!

Cadence go FWOOOM.

MR.