[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Hope you've all had a good Christmas. I'll be restarting updates on this by the 28th at the latest (ideally the 27th.)

Looking forward to your posts and contributions!

Not bad, thanks, Mol.

Hope you had a good one at your end and looking forward to seeing what horror you will expose us to next. ;)

MR.

Updated through to Akkad and Atratus.

Every time I read through the psychic powers I seem to find more rules I've missed or misunderstood..!

EDIT: And reading A.T.'s post suggests I've been doing the Tyranid Warriors' swift attacks wrong...

Edited by Commissar Molotov

Atratus action updated

EDIT: And reading A.T.'s post suggests I've been doing the Tyranid Warriors' swift attacks wrong...

Atratus has lightning attack and two weapon wielder so he can make four attacks (at -10 to hit) as a full action. Swift attack by itself should be two at full WS score.

Unless you were looking at his previous attack on the charge which was the 'death from above' rule.

Noctus:

Just a note that Paroxysm causes you to reduce your WS to 10 (rather than BY 10) and that the Tyranid Warrior's run means you are at a -20 to hit, rather than a +20.

These factors may alter your choices, so if you wish to reallocate your actions, please feel free.

Noctus:

Just a note that Paroxysm causes you to reduce your WS to 10 (rather than BY 10) and that the Tyranid Warrior's run means you are at a -20 to hit, rather than a +20.

These factors may alter your choices, so if you wish to reallocate your actions, please feel free.

My apologies about the Paroxysm.

That being said, Run provides a +20 for enemies to hit them in melee, not a -20.

I made the necessary modifications to my post, but a 47 is still a hit.

Edited by Noctus Cornix

Hey all,

To encourage strategists, I would just let you know that Vorr will be aiming and shooting at B (Reyner's request.) I will encourage Nineswords to have Greysight shoot at the one next to Varvost in the hopes that he can be weakened enough for Varvost to finish him. Solastion can charge to free up Sabaan or Akkad (or even Montesa)

Montesa having dodged will have used his Psychic Hood reaction, also.

Post up - going to try and mine another pillar if I can get behind the warriors. That's the last of the explosives carried by Atratus though - I don't know if we were topped up to three kraks each or took three over and above from the armoury - if it's the latter it probably won't be enough, hopefully a few frags and clips of bolt ammo will help make up the shortfall...