28 mm Eisenhorn: Sat Feb 24th, resin

Yeah, at £20/$35, he’d really need some smashing rules to be worth getting for 41K playing purposes . Combination of a Librarian-style psyker and an “all Imperium” Lieutenant or something. Or you can put him in an army and he doesn’t count toward checking your detachment’s Key Words.

If you are just getting him for collecting/novelty purposes, guess it depends on how much you like Eisenhorn.

Damn. If haven't already said that I won't buy him then I would definitely now. That's a bit too much for a human sized resin model which I don't find that well made to begin with.

I am rather looking forward to this release and as long as he isn't GW Stores only I'll definitely be picking him up. I actually rather hope he gets some rules because it'd be cool to get another named Inquisitor on the table, but even if he doesn't he'll still make a neat generic one for armies.

I am rather looking forward to this release and as long as he isn't GW Stores only I'll definitely be picking him up. I actually rather hope he gets some rules because it'd be cool to get another named Inquisitor on the table, but even if he doesn't he'll still make a neat generic one for armies.

He's getting 40k rules.

He's getting 40k rules.

I'm not girly enough to squeal in delight, but this does genuinely make me happy.

I feel like finecast and/or resin was bad way back in the day and everyone hates it still because of it. Kinda like how forgeworld still isn't allowed in games in some circles because of past crazy rules. I've literally never gotten a bad GW finecast/resin model.  And of course my FW resin is always perfect.

Oh man, I'm so excited.  These books helped get me into this hobby, must have for me even if just for sentimental purposes.  I hope this means more for Inquisition once all of the xenos books come out.  

yeah man, a lot of the inquisition stuff is temporarily out of stock and taken off the page. I would love to see an inquisition drop

Oh man, I'm so excited.  These books helped get me into this hobby, must have for me even if just for sentimental purposes.  I hope this means more for Inquisition once all of the xenos books come out.  

yeah man, a lot of the inquisition stuff is temporarily out of stock and taken off the page. I would love to see an inquisition drop

any new model is great, but they probably need to come up with some actual rules that arent terrible and incorporate a lot of what people know about inquisitors having and can do, first..

Edited by dogfender

I feel like finecast and/or resin was bad way back in the day and everyone hates it still because of it. Kinda like how forgeworld still isn't allowed in games in some circles because of past crazy rules. I've literally never gotten a bad GW finecast/resin model.  And of course my FW resin is always perfect.

No, some of us simply don't like to work with Resin. Period.