28 mm Eisenhorn: Sat Feb 24th, resin

I would love a 28mm inquisitor game. We already have 28mm Artemis...

Technically we already do. Just play Narrative 8e 40k with Imperial Agents. Use cultists as pawns, use Chaos marines as bosses. Lots of potential honestly.

That's not technically, though - A Warhammer 40,000 game featuring only inquisitors is no more "Inquisitor" than two space marine armies fighting is 'Horus Heresy'.

What I want is the actual "Inquisitor" game, re-released with 28mm models and supported in GW stores, with all the depth of rules and background.

But why not just play inq28? Its such a creative enterprise... I know that keeps it a niche, but its not hard to give people the rules and start playing.

For anyone from the hostile lands of Australia my flgs just let me know the price is $55 AUD for us

Ouch. I might just stick with the Artel W version I ordered. $55 AUD is a bit rich for a small resin mini.

-Ran

For anyone from the hostile lands of Australia my flgs just let me know the price is $55 AUD for us

Ouch. I might just stick with the Artel W version I ordered. $55 AUD is a bit rich for a small resin mini.

-Ran

Lol it's priced completely in line with Australian wages.

-Ran

Lol it's priced completely in line with Australian wages.

Wages used to pay a mortgage in line with Australian real estate prices. 

If this Eisenhorn wasn't a limited release, i'd wait to see it pop up on UK eBay and get it shipped to Oz.

-Ran

My local Gdub is only selling Eisenhorn to folk on the day if you buy the new novel, otherwise you need to order it separately for another day. Any other stores doing this?

Oh no.  It's not that I'm against getting it, its just I only do ebooks or audiobooks with regards to black library.  This will be disappointing for me if true.   I am going to my GW in about and hour and a half I can ask my manager about this. 

My local Gdub is only selling Eisenhorn to folk on the day if you buy the new novel, otherwise you need to order it separately for another day. Any other stores doing this?

And that's the douchebaggery that keeps me away from GW stores. Called my LGS and I'll have one waiting for me with no strings attached.

Edited. Spelt douche wrong.. Lol

Edited by cypherthefallenangel

And that's the douchebaggery that keeps me away from GW stores. Called my LGS and I'll have one waiting for me with no strings attached.

Edited. Spelt douche wrong.. Lol

Did the same and got both the book and the mini for about 70% MSRP, which means I got one of them basically free. Why would I buy at the GW store again?

GW knows that people prefer buying from LGSs and a big part of the money they get from non-online sells actually comes from FLGs. The reason why GW stores still exist is not because they make so much profit themselves, it's to have a presence and to get people into the hobby. ^^