+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

Captain Semper

I'm sorry brothers and sisters I have to disappoint. Real life beat me down with crazy work stuff and packing the house to move.

life trumps games. dont ever apologize for it. i disappeared into the warp for 5 years when mine hit

I'm sorry brothers and sisters I have to disappoint. Real life beat me down with crazy work stuff and packing the house to move.

life trumps games. dont ever apologize for it. i disappeared into the warp for 5 years when mine hit

True words coming from TiguriusX! Its a game nothing more nothing less!

I hope there will be other ETL in the years to come where you can redeem yourself (just kidding, i hope you know what i want to say)

True words coming from TiguriusX! Its a game nothing more nothing less!

I hope there will be other ETL in the years to come where you can redeem yourself (just kidding, i hope you know what i want to say)

Thanks guys I appreciate it.

I intend to redeem myself in the next one

Torin: Vow 1 (795)

Cobb Erikson: Vow 1 (412)

gnalbel: Vow 1 (357)

Mactire: Vow 1 (377)

MJ: Vow 1 (137)

RikuEru: Vow 1 (2,051)

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody: Vow 1 (101)

Dantay_VI: Vow 1 (1,893)

There must be mistakes by Captain Semper. He has not cleared your vows. He must overseen your pictures of completed Models :wink:

Come on guys. What a Rrrruuush :wink:

I am sorry I am going to have to let you down this time out.

Looking after the wife n kids, hectic work schedule and modelling calamity have meant I will be an oathbreaker this time out.

As I see it, its a Race between the Dark Angels against us.

Come on  Guys, don´t let them beat us in this ETL

Looking after the wife n kids, hectic work schedule and modelling calamity have meant I will be an oathbreaker this time out.

I know exactly what you mean! Sorry, but RL first!

I hope all is well then! I look forward to seeing your stuff again when its less crazy :)

Congrats to those who completed and no worries to those that didn't - there will be other opportunities. :wink:

But the time is not up yet there is like 1.5 hours for people to report in...

@ TrawlingCleaner: phewww... that was close...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

church-doors.jpg

ETL VI IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

NO NEW COMPLETIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT!

That was a blast, but it's not over yet! I will go through all the Outposts to make a LAST UPDATE later on and then I need to compile the results and present them in a meaningful manner in the Final Report. This will come in a couple of days along with the relevant badges. 

What I need is, after the LAST UPDATE, for each participant to check his/her status in the first page of his/her Outpost and notify me if there is something amiss so I can correct it. Do that publicly in the Outposts as my inbox is filled and I have no time to clean it up. 

Once you check your status lay back and wait for the final report. If you have any questions feel free to raise them. You can freely discuss the event in your Outpost, post pics of your vows and generally have a great and relaxed time until the Final Report. 

Congratulations to all!

Yea I can't even imagine the amount of work you put in for this Semper. I hope it's not lost on you the effect this event has on people and how your time inspires so many insanely cool models. Truly thank you for a badass start of the summer.

Semper Hjölda! 

Such a cool community building event. Thanks for all the effort put forth Semper. It brought me back from the heresy of my Death Guard army and sparked my interest for the wolves once more

I agree GrFlur. Not as many new things to paint plus a lack of motivation hurt us. But we were the 7th sub forum overall our of the 20 so we were by no means crushed.

Thanks for all of the work you put in to this Captain Semper. It very cool of you.

@Jarl Kieran Coldheart well done man, your performance was outstanding!

Thx for the initiative and the effort !!

I'm sure we've got fewer points due to the lack of Codex :(

Absolutely, it’s all about timing. Though if it would have been in a month or so we may have gotten tons of flaky new blood!

We didn’t leave empty handed though! Jarl went beast mode (ahem wulfen) and I’m honored as hell to have gotten an artificer badge!

Well, regarding the Codex... Not sure how much it affected the work. Sure a Codex gives an army some momentum but judging from other Codices, it does not necessarily mean a new model range - most likely it does not. BAs and DAs didn't get anything new with their Codex - only updated pricing for some units. And the Primaris is a common choice for all Astartes so practically whatever new stuff the SMs got, all Astartes shared. I agree that people are reluctant to invest big on time and money when they don't know the deal exactly - as in most cases these models are going to be a part of a functioning army, but still, a Termie is a Termie and a Wulfen is a Wulfen. What if he costs a few points up or down vs. the Index, chances are you'll still get to use them... 

The thing is, that Forums here in the B&C have some traits that stick over the years. The SMs have big participation but low completion rate. The BAs have mid-to-high participation and high completion rates - although at low average vow. The DAs, well they are the most unpredictable as there were times of massive participation (close to 60 participants at the peak if I recall) and there were times with low participation (less than 40) and the same applies for their completion rates. The SWs have always the lowest participation among the Astartes and always the highest average vow. The only time they managed a bit higher participation in ETL V (I believe they were 35?) they managed 3rd overall portion - not bad at all!

So my hope is to see a big wave of participation in the next ETL and that combined with the high average vow and completion rates might see them at the top - at least within the Astartes Faction.

Now the DAs have won ETL II, the BAs have won ETL VI... Will ETL VII, the one that will celebrate B&C's 20th anniversary, be the one for the SWs? The key is participation! 

Archived