+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Unfortunately I've advanced a lot but not enough. Thought the event would span through August and was planning to finish my Varagyr off the second week since I'm offshore now.

Which rig are you on?

Unfortunately I've advanced a lot but not enough. Thought the event would span through August and was planning to finish my Varagyr off the second week since I'm offshore now.

Which rig are you on?

Spain! Here till the second and then Russia until the seventh. I guess my use of offshore wasn't that accurate :p

Sorry to hear that man - hopefully next year! :)

aaannnnndddd breath! my second vow is complete

Congrats Uniwolf - excellent stuff!

Now keep in mind this is the last weekend of the event - make use of it! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

So in making a review of my singular entry into ETL this year I came upon a horrible fact... I had vowed MORE than just my Fenrisian Wolves!!!

SO one week of painting later I NOW, ACTUALLY, TRULY, declare my vow met. Presenting my Blood Claws, Pack Leader and Wolf Guard leader as promised... eek

20180726 090831

20180726 090857

20180726 090914

20180726 090934

I've got the house to myself while the kids and girlfriend are away, the next three days off, and this on my table:

gallery_82073_13679_669550.jpeg

I rgr_maddog rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete one Knight Crusader withe RFBC, meltagun, gatling cannon, twin Icarus autocannons, worth 528 points, on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

So in making a review of my singular entry into ETL this year I came upon a horrible fact... I had vowed MORE than just my Fenrisian Wolves!!!

SO one week of painting later I NOW, ACTUALLY, TRULY, declare my vow met. Presenting my Blood Claws, Pack Leader and Wolf Guard leader as promised... eek

:rolleyes: 

I've got the house to myself while the kids and girlfriend are away, the next three days off, and this on my table:

I rgr_maddog rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete one Knight Crusader withe RFBC, meltagun, gatling cannon, twin Icarus autocannons, worth 528 points, on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Are you sure man? Just a few days to go... :unsure:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

In Times of dire need, the Ironpriest are opening the fault of the fang and throw heavy bricks of resin at the enemy.

and bring the most holy relics of the chapter to war.

I Waldwolf rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space wolves and vow to complete

a Spartan assault tank

497 Points

gallery_108142_14597_396248.jpg

Thanks!

These are the quad lascannons. Do you have the points for two heavy the bolter included?

Of cause i am sure. Who needs sleep? ;)

If i dont do it now, this beauty would sit unpainted on my shelf. I own it for more than a year and i started assembling at the weekend.

I was able to take a lot of hobbytime in this ETL, so this is my masterpiece.

I hereby declare my vow complete!

WRfNMmxl.jpg?1

OK Verux, I'm accepting the completion BUT the link to your pic is not working... Please fix it so everything can be in order.

Thanks!

These are the quad lascannons. Do you have the points for two heavy the bolter included?

Of cause i am sure. Who needs sleep? :wink:

If i dont do it now, this beauty would sit unpainted on my shelf. I own it for more than a year and i started assembling at the weekend.

I was able to take a lot of hobbytime in this ETL, so this is my masterpiece.

Great stuff Waldwulf - very brave too. So I'm assuming you're going for the 497pts option - please edit you vow post accordingly. And good luck mate! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I salute you Waldwolf, am out of town so no way can I accept that challenge. I join my voice to yours though in the call for wayward Wolves to show up with completed vows!

Archived