Point reductions for Wulfen and TWC

Making our scouts have the same rules as other scouts

Less hopeful:

Russ

13th company

company specific chapter/legion traits

New / Updated models:

13th company

---heresy era wolves, a half head taller than 40k marines, a half head shorter than primaris

LORE LORE LORE

Why would the 13th company be half a head taller than their 40k brothers?

I'm talking model wise, so they don't look to out of place near primaris.

its not lore based, just aesthetic i would want

Gotcha that makes sense kind like what they did for the Deathwatch. I do hope that we get the option to reintegrate the 13th company into the Chapter!

What i would like to see: 

Melee primaris dual kit 

improved scouts/ thunderwolves / lonewolves / wulfen 

stratagems that boost assaults on first turn

some stratagem/power that ignores invulnarable saves

storm talon/ stormhawk

Great company tactics

Primarch Leman Russ

I'm not a SW, so I don't know what do you need for games, but I want to say what I want to see in Lore:

• Russ returning with some news about Isha (but unable to full restore the Emperor), that could create a fantastic plot for more advance in the lore.
  • Russ bringing some news about other Primarchs in the Warp... I suppose the Khan has better chances to be still alive, but Dorn or Corax are also possible. EDIT: VULKAN! Never forget VULKAN

About rules based in lore... it could be fine if you receive some rules for Great Companies, like other codexes, but it could be strange because BA and DA didn't receive, but it could be a fantastic addition and a good point for the next cycle of codexes.

13th COMPANY!

13th COMPANY!!

13th COMPANY!!!

13th COMPANY!!!!

13th COMPANY!!!!!

13th COMPANY!!!!!!

13th COMPANY!!!!!!!

13th COMPANY!!!!!!!!

13th COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

13th COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!

13th COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!

13th COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!

13th COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Russ.

It's always nice to see your chapter at the forefront of the narrative, so I would also love to see that. I'd like to see GW put a little more effort into their stories however, not just the same old 'these guys did a thing, and the 257 years later, this other thing happened. the end' tales. Looking at the lackluster story the other chapters received (how did the primaris come to be again?? Oh yeah, you told me in these three sentences...) I am not holding my breath.

If we see an upgrade sprue, sadly it will be a derp marine kit, just like all of the other chapters got. What I'd LOVE to see is a build your own HQ kit, like the Exalted Sorcerer kit the Tsons got. That kit is hands down the best things they've released in a long time.

RAGNAR BEST NOT BE A PRIMARIS, SON!! I may space-nerd flip a space-table and howl my very last howl before throwing my army into the garbage if that ends up the case...

not joking.

End of Line

pyramid

:ohmy.: Heresy!

Took the words right from my mouth!!

Hm... how could the wolf up our wolf boys even more.  I know!  Wulfen riding on Thudnerwolves.

Didn't you hear, Nrth!! Knight sized Werewolves!! They're real!!

...not really

End of Line

Yeah, they haven't done a great job of integrating the Primaris stuff lore wise with the chapters where it matters and that need more than a handwave ie: Wolves (so far), and the Angels of both flavors.

That said, I'm just super excited to get a codex finally and am really curious to see what they do for the Great Company rules.

Also denigration of gene seed over 30000 years

10,0000 years not 30,000.

Are we sure we are getting anything. I doubt they would release a huge lineup for both Ork and SW. Hate to say it but Ork have more justification for models than SW do. I honestly see them only doing one major change to the lore, that maybe normal marines upgrade to Primaris by making Ragnar upgrade. This would resolve the old Ragnar models and the uograding of character in time. I could also see them introducing a new Primaris.

However Orks have Gorkamorka and several hints of new Ork stuff in GW rumor engine. Their lineup is older, the Deathwatch lore introducing new type of orks and they seem to be a big baddie for some upcoming stories.

SW will have a Primaris Lieutenant for sure.

More than that is hard to tell, rumours have been all over the place. SW Vs Orks, SW Vs BL.

But I don't imagine they will have anything over the top considering the line is moving into Primaris.

If we only get an Primaris ugrade sprue and a Lieutenant, it will not have been worth the wait.

I couldn't agree with you more, wispy. I want the ability to field a power armored Lieutenant, I don't care for the Primaris stuff.

It would be great to move us out of the worst index army category, I just hope the wolves don't loose too many of the things that make them what they are. And I certainly do not want to see more wolf stuff. We need better models, not furrier ones.

If I ever boycott anything at all, that is what my picket sign will read.

End of Line

Archived