Here we go.

I, Son of Carnelian, wish to requite my past failings and recover my honour by completing two Dreadnoughts from ETL VI on or before November 30th, 2018. During this time I shall were the insignia of the Death Company, only to be cast aside once my shame is finally avenged.

med_gallery_62495_11290_804679.jpg

Welcome to the event :) Interestingly enough this is our first ever 30k recruit into the Death Company! Tbh this was an oversight but as it fits the rules quite nicely and we love seeing some 30k stuff over here, I'll defer to the wise words of Mills Lane:

gallery_62972_10568_2231.jpg

All the best with completing your work! :tu:

Where are the badges? Blood Angels without art???

The Golden Host or the Angelic Host? Consistency please! :wink:

Also a badge for the above would be nice. Maybe I'll propose something as a secondary vow... And I LOVE the 'Miscellanous purging'!! :wub:

Gentlemen, the awards have sadly been delayed in the warp and are currently being guided to Baal by our team of Astropaths. Please bear with us, they will arrive shortly. As for the typos, what typos? :blush.:

I have it on good authority they're the best ones yet :wink:

Just waiting for the sandstorms to clear to the Thunderhawk Transporter can land...

I, keeblerartillery, wish to requite my past failings and recover my honour by completing a fire raptor from the 2015 ETL on or before November 30th, 2018. During this time I shall were the insignia of the Death Company, only to be cast aside once my shame is finally avenged.

gallery_70131_10318_8292.jpg

I had to restrip it - wanted to do a new red. It is now base coated, but this is from a couple days ago - does that work Jolemai? Thanks!

I, keeblerartillery, wish to requite my past failings and recover my honour by completing a fire raptor from the 2015 ETL on or before November 30th, 2018. During this time I shall were the insignia of the Death Company, only to be cast aside once my shame is finally avenged.

Welcome aboard! Not only will it be nice to see some more Carmine Blades again, but it will be great to get yourself rid of that banner!

Need a starting picture though...

I SM1981 wish to requite my past failings and recover my honour by completing x1 Relic Leviathan Dreadnought from E Tenebrae Lux VI (2018)on or before November 30th, 2018. During this time I shall were the insignia of the Death Company, only to be cast aside once my shame is finally avenged.

Already noted ;) 

No stress or deadlines to get it done this time around so take your time with it :) Do you have a photo of it's current progress please?

Original post updated to include it

Warp storms cleared around Baal!

sml_gallery_62972_10568_1098.jpg Awards

gallery_62972_14467_13084.jpg
Salvation restored?

If participants have achieved their target before the end of the three month period they can pledge again. If at the end of the event they have completed all their pledges they'll get the IRATUS DOMINUS badge. If not they have failed Sanguinius and may carry the badge of CARCERES IRA!

Behold and feast your eyes on the:

IRATUS DOMINUS

gallery_62972_14467_3723.jpg

And the:

CARCERES IRA

gallery_62972_14467_4048.jpg

The award is won, and may be carried, when completing a vow but lost if any vow's are incomplete by the end of November. As for the Death Company, if Salvation is attained there may be a secret award lying in wait...

Who will shine the most in this display of loyalty to our Primarch and Legion?

Updated jolemai!  It is from a little bit ago; I had to re-strip the bad boy; he has already been base coated but this should work right? 

Cheers for the update :tu: Quite a striking size contrast too, what with the Fireraptor parked alongside a Sicaran (and they aren't small tbh).

I SM1981 wish to requite my past failings and recover my honour by completing x1 Relic Leviathan Dreadnought from E Tenebrae Lux VI (2018)on or before November 30th, 2018. During this time I shall were the insignia of the Death Company, only to be cast aside once my shame is finally avenged.

Already noted :wink: 

No stress or deadlines to get it done this time around so take your time with it :smile.: Do you have a photo of it's current progress please?

Original post updated to include it

Cheers :tu:

Updated jolemai!  It is from a little bit ago; I had to re-strip the bad boy; he has already been base coated but this should work right? 

Cheers for the update :thumbsup: Quite a striking size contrast too, what with the Fireraptor parked alongside a Sicaran (and they aren't small tbh).

It really is quite big...and I love it on the table.  The price decrease let me field it several times...and then they put it back up to where it isn't really viable anymore :( 

• 3 weeks later...

I Spyros rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete the following as a primary vow: one Drop Pod on or before November 30th, 2018. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

RTS2018 vow1

What a lovely must-have badge! Got to help those Death Company get to enemies' throats as fast as possible, hence out of my pile of shame I pulled a Drop Pod, our fastest means of travel... 

Some Drop Pods were bought soon after their first appearance, editions ago... never got to build them. So, it's also the perfect model for the spirit of this painting event!

It's also not too ambitious because I 'm in the middle of reorganizing/completing/correcting/repainting my 1st company Archangel Terminators.

I,Escaflowne_Z, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete the following as a primary vow: Death Company squad of seven members and transport Razorback on or before November 30th, 2018. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

med_gallery_17039_6112_255342.jpg

Archived