Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

If they want you to be able to even build it that first week you need the two main sprues. I would think they will split it up so that you get the main body the first week and the hatches and accessories the second week.

HAg1E5u.png

You are forgetting that it's a Chaos Rhino that has an extra sprue with spikes and Chaos bits on. So probably two sprues per issue.

Meh not fussed for the easy to build Reivers, I am chuffed I got Lord Felthius though - turns out I got two issues! Wife grabbed me one from the shop and I ordered one online thinking the Asda wouldn't have any left :D 

I'm not a fan of the ETB Reiver poses, but if you swap the arms for leftover ones from the multipart kit they can be much better, and it adds diversity to the multi kit too. So a great cheap way of adding bodies.

That's exactly how i've been using the ETB Intercessors and the ones from Dark Imperium we got recently; mix them up with bits from the multipart kits to add some different poses.

Waaay too expensive...

Mortarion yes, but Bobby G is cheaper than the Repulsor or the Redemptor.

This.

And they could’ve released Morty over 4 issues in hindsight. I bet he’s just as technical to build as the repulsor looks to be.

Waaay too expensive...

Mortarion yes, but Bobby G is cheaper than the Repulsor or the Redemptor.

This.

And they could’ve released Morty over 4 issues in hindsight. I bet he’s just as technical to build as the repulsor looks to be.

If I'm not mistaken Morty is only a two frame model, so four issues wouldn't work.