Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

My first payment of £6.98 has come out of my account today so hopefully won’t be to long I’ll get issues 1 & 2 arriving.

Interesting, what does it say on the Hachette website? According to my account on Hachette my payment was taken on the 18th January and everything for my first delivery was sent that day as well, but nothing has arrived and nothing has been taken from my bank account!

Interesting, what does it say on the Hachette website? According to my account on Hachette my payment was taken on the 18th January and everything for my first delivery was sent that day as well, but nothing has arrived and nothing has been taken from my bank account!

From Hatchette's site

"Customers who do not pay by direct debit please allow two weeks for your payment to reach your online account."

So the money should have left your bank account by Friday. I've been subscribed since the start of the release and they've always done it this way. It shows up on Hatchette's site about 2 weeks before the money actually leaves my bank.

Could be due to the direct debit being submitted through the bank, but that's a long wait-time. My employer has payments for standing orders showing as taken three days prior to the actual payment date.

My first payment of £6.98 has come out of my account today so hopefully won’t be to long I’ll get issues 1 & 2 arriving.

Yeah my payment was also the 18th on the site but the money only left my bank yesterday.

From Hatchette's site

"Customers who do not pay by direct debit please allow two weeks for your payment to reach your online account."

So the money should have left your bank account by Friday. I've been subscribed since the start of the release and they've always done it this way. It shows up on Hatchette's site about 2 weeks before the money actually leaves my bank.

I do pay by direct debit.

They did mention it was in an earlier issue? The video did say to put aside for later but I cannot remember which issue it was.

Edited by Black_Knight

So my first delivery arrived yesterday (31/01) dated 18/01, and the payment was collected from my account today. Will be interesting to see when my February delivery ends up appearing!

Anything concrete for the Rhino issue? I'm gonna get, like, 6 of them if they're only £8 each. 

Nothing concrete yet. I imagine we'll find out more when the Redemptor issue lands and we see how the sprues are released.

Shame. I imagine that that it'll be the two rhino sprues in the first issue, then the two spiky sprues in the next, because it would be weird for them to release a model that they can't build in one go. But then again, the Redemptor can't really be built without all three sprues at once, so who knows. Hopefully we'll find out in the next week what way it's gonna go though. 

If I remember correctly, it’s a Chaos Rhino (so Rhino with an extra spikey sprue). There’s a picture somewhere in this thread that shows the entire collection’s contents.

Oh thanks. I've seen that picture now and the scale of the collection on the first post.

Just a thought but if the Rhino being spilt over 2 issues; one labelled 'build' and the other 'paint', then the second might just be the transfers. The Chaos transfer sheet is quite big. Wishful thinking but if its a whole rhino in one issue it has to be worth getting at least 2. Not holding up much hopes on getting more than 1 as that issue will be in massive demand.

Edited by longjohnsilver

Just collected mine from the local post office collection depot and hatchette still flouting dangerous goods regulations and post office rules by not putting signage up for the glue on the packaging. Naughty naughty. Probably to save on getting a company with drivers trained in dangerous goods transporting.

Issue one of mine looks like a return they’ve just issued to me cos it was wrapped in a plastic sheet that stunk of fags. Bloody horrible.

Issue one of mine looks like a return they’ve just issued to me cos it was wrapped in a plastic sheet that stunk of fags. Bloody horrible.

Yikes.

My issue 1 and 2 were clearly just torn off the original card backing sheets as they still had the tacky glue on the back along with small strips of the card backing still attached, but other than that there were no actual problems with the issues.

Edited by Corus Belial

Is it the tough foldable card like the kill team board or some flimsy paper type shenanigans?

Somewhere in between. It's not glossy paper like the ones from the mini starter sets, but it's also not anywhere near as thick as the boards you get with Kill Team sets.

Which issue is out this week please? Just trying to make sure I don't miss out on the redemptor and rhino! Cheers.

As far as I can tell the issue out tomorrow is the one with the Battlefield Accessories on; the first Redemptor issue should be next Tuesday. 

Is it the tough foldable card like the kill team board or some flimsy paper type shenanigans?

Somewhere in between. It's not glossy paper like the ones from the mini starter sets, but it's also not anywhere near as thick as the boards you get with Kill Team sets.

That’s a shame, it would have gone nice with the kill team board if it was the same thickness.