AT Chat, Lists, and Conversions For All Stompy Robot Lovers

Fajita Fan

I didn't even bother magnetizing my Reaver weapons, which I'm kind of regretting now. At least in regards to two of my Reavers being armed with Gatling Blasters. I may just HULK SMASH one off and replace it with a Melta (even though it looks dumb).

Same, I wish I had a couple more because I find the heat shielded Melta cannon very bland. I might try Landraider multimeltas too.

You mean from the official kit? It’s a dust buster.

Agreed, I would much rather see Eldar, Orks, and some kind of new Crusade-era xenos faction than some two foot tall monstrosity. 

didn't a recent Titan novel say Imperators are twice the height of a Warlord? the AT Warlord is around 5 inches(give or take depending on how the legs are posed), so an AT Imperator would therefore be about 10 inches, maybe a full foot if you build up the cathedral and have it stand as straight as possible.

sure that's still pretty big, and it would likely be insanely over powered gameplaywise(though I'd hope it would be points costed appropriately for that), but if you're buying and actually playing non-gimick games with it rather then just as a display piece on your shelf, you probably already have a gaming table meant for such big battles.

it's like the full scale 30/40K Titans, they are more collectors items then anything else, even if they do have rules.

but yeah I would love to see Xenos Titans, rumors that they might do a War of The Beast thing later would be great way to introduce Orks to Titanicus, but the Imperium would need new stuff too, and assuming War of The Beast doesn't introduce infantry or smaller vehicles, the insanity of the biggest Ork Gargants/mega-Stompas/whatever would be the perfect time to introduce Imperators as their equal and opposite(assuming they don't come as part of the Horus Heresy's wrap-up during the Siege of Terra)

The Acastus is something like 4 Str8 las cannons but still only BS 4+. Ion shields make it hard to kill with low Str weapons though.

Just realised; no Questoris add on sprue :sad.:

shame that, going to need to leave my knights unassembled for a while longer then...

but the Acastus is still a nice addition, though the continued absence of the other 2(3 if you count the Mechanicus only Atrapos… which isn't listed on Forgeworld except as part of the "Renegade Knight Conclave" bundle, EDIT: unless you directly search for it, poor site tag management I suppose) variants of Cerastus Knights is still a bit annoying.

Edited by RipOffProductions

Do you think they’ll be nice enough to put the Acastus terminal in WD like with the Cerastus? Between traitor dice, traitor stratagems and a box (or two) of Acastus, my wallet would appreciate not having to buy a pack of terminals too. I’m guessing that the terminals will be GW only too, do they usually allow other sites to sell their dice?