Legio Gloriam - The Honour Bound

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers everyone! It's been a hectic week so no additional painting on titans per se, but I do have 2 more Warhounds at the assembled and primed silver stage.

The green is Kabalite Green, shaded with black, highlights in Sybarite Green.

Cheers guys! The trim takes me the longest, simply because it needs to be neat, it can feel like a drag.

So here was a fun one! A while back I asked around about the Thundercoil Harpoon from one of the 40k knights, and the consensus was it was too big. fair enough really - so, I cut it down.

I didn't decrease the width as the details would have been a headache, but I was able to saw out a good couple of cm from the middle and end cap, resulting in what I think fits very well! I put the harpoon, knight fist and Warden-style ead all on Nivea Regna's body and the pose just fits.

So, when the issue is getting into range to punch things? Bring them to you!

I enjoyed several of the little details on this harpoon gun - the traffic light warning lights on the side, adding a face and so on, overall it's just a fantastic fun weapon.

qB7u3Gj.jpg

HTUsnIw.jpg

2DV07Rr.jpg

zfgcOzS.jpg

vsl8VtB.jpg

That's ace! It does look ever so slightly too wide for my tastes but, you gotta coil all that super heavy gauge chain somewhere! I also think it looks nicely balanced with the Knight's thunderstrike gauntlet, on the opposite hand, which is a bit bigger than the normal warlord fist if I remember right