Legio Gloriam - The Honour Bound

Cheers guys! It's certainly a Terminator, but that arm's not a gun - a Corvus Assault Pod was basically a small barracks titans could punch things with to breach and allow Terminators to board the enemy.

In other fun news, I enjoyed making the Corvus Assault Pod so much the next thing on the painting table is a Corvus Assault... Head.

Hah, cheers - the head took about 40 mins to make and roughly the same time to paint.

A last bit of painting before Christmas - these are the Questoris Knights I got as a Secret Santa gift and I wasn't too sure what to do with them.

So, I painted them up as freeblades. I like how vibrant and striking they came out - I'd be tempted to paint more knights in the white and orange scheme if it wasn't such a pain to do.

civcGZs.jpg

vgTvBzM.jpg

gHRaQMM.jpg

8ZycUss.jpg

Certainly adds a bit more colour!

The head is really awesome and I really like the knights. Why have one colour scheme when you can have three?

I’ve been thinking about doing a Corvus pod myself. Your design is really interesting. I think if I did it I’d build it more from scratch to look like sort of like a vehicle crossed with a boarding torpedo. To me this looks a little bit like a gun still, rather than something people would be inside.

Of course the difference is that I’m still at the “vaguely considering” stage whereas you’ve actually built something really cool. Great work, as always.

I've not yet made any house rules in the mild hope that some of this esoteric wargear comes out officially at some point - I'm hoping the next book has more weapons in it.

I get what you mean Mandragola - I would have gone for a slightly more cuboid base but didn't have anything to hand that'd fit, so I went with a reversed gun for the main chassis. There's another example on the AT18 facebook group by Jeremy that was the inspiration for mine and has a more standard shape.

As for the length, the back has enough space for 2 floors of 10 standing terminators, so probably close enough.

What's next on the painting list for Titanicus is just 4 small buildings at some point as that's it.

Cheers Fajita Fan.

Got a bit more done today and finished up the next two Princeps - the blonde Kael Jhoris, and, one of the youngest in Legio Gloriam to command a Warlord, Darin Wersk with his cane.

DfDQhh7.jpg

lHcYp4E.jpg

pY3Erdh.jpg

The whole group so far, about to drop a hot mixtape.

Sp2tXn4.jpg