Today in Titanicus I...

it makes too much sense. They've had a set of Legio Infernus/Suturvora color plates burning a hole in someone's hard drive, just waiting for a book to be included in.

I'm really looking forward to scenarios where the world is ending around you and spaceships are falling from the sky

Only those two come to mind. But there probably were a couple of knight houses. And considering the size of the muster, there might have been 2 more legions - so you get the 4 legions and a couple of knight houses as with the other supplements.

Today i prepared my brushes, rinsed my waterpot and filled it with fresh, sanctified liquid and asorted my paint pots. The litany of firm hands and keen eye shall be intoned, the ritual of thin coats be begun, for this night shall see a new Godmachine come to completion!

Yeah, i really need to get that Reaver finished after four weeks :D

Today in Titanicus I struggled with the posing of my second Warlord. I wanted a dynamic pose, but I had a very frustrating experience through the whole process, and the result doesn't deliver my expectations :sad.: Now, I made a mess with the head too (damn plastic glue), with the pathetic attempt to make something else to lessen my bad humour...  :wallbash: I'm soo angry now...

Today in Titanicus I struggled with the posing of my second Warlord. I wanted a dynamic pose, but I had a very frustrating experience through the whole process, and the result doesn't deliver my expectations :sad.: Now, I made a mess with the head too (damn plastic glue), with the pathetic attempt to make something else to lessen my bad humour...  :wallbash: I'm soo angry now...

Pose with blue tack and keep your Warlords simple. Also you can convert plastic glue issues into melta cannon damage if it's not too bad.

Pose with blue tack and keep your Warlords simple. Also you can convert plastic glue issues into melta cannon damage if it's not too bad.

Not that I didn't do it that way... 

Needless to say I put the beast aside for some time. It's a shame because I want until the end of the year add a second lance of Cerastus Knights, 2 boxes of Acastus, some Warhounds and I wanted to start a second maniple for some loyalist love. But I want to avoid having a huge pile of grey plastic on my workbench, so I will add them slowly.

TIAT I continued painting my first hous Orhlacc test knight. My purple colour tests have gone quite well so far, I also worked out some of the heraldry and markings I wanna go with on the carapace. I'll also open up a thread about painting the knight(s) soon, probably sometime tonight.

Today (well, yesterday) I received my first Adeptus Titanicus models which I bought using a reward I got at work. 1 Warlord, 2 Reavers (one of each) and 2 Warhounds. And a Quake Cannon.

Now just to decide on 1) load outs and 2) Legion! And then to build them. And then paint...

I’m going to magnetise the Warlord because they made that nice and easy, but I probably won’t with the others.