Today in Titanicus I...

Today I built 2 sets of Reaver legs. I’ll be honest, when I saw comments about building the Reavers, I always just thought ‘how hard can it be really’. Well, now I know better.

Practice makes perfect, you just need to build more sets of Reaver legs :biggrin.: 

Weird and wonderful conversions, Mendi Warrior. Good job. :thumbsup:

Weird and wonderful conversions indeed but my only merit is to have taken some screenshots to share with all of you :biggrin.: These are not my work but those of one of the 4 princeps involved in the Twitch stream (I don't remember the guy's name).

Played my first "proper" game last night! It was a lot of fun! We did a smaller pointed version of the Beta Garmon beach head mission from TD. I was the defender. I just wanted to get a feel for what weapons and titans could do so took a variety of bits. 

Axiom Maniple; Warlord: Plasma annihilator, Claw, Apoc missiles. Reaver: Gatling cannon, Laser blaster, Apoc missiles. Warhound: Inferno gun, Plasma blast gun. Acastus knight, duel magma lascannons. 

My opponent took 2 warlords, 2 warhounds and an Acastus. 

I focused on my opponents warhounds to try and clear them early, but I could not make any damage rolls to save my life... So many 1s and 2s! The Acastus were awesome though, (for both us). My 100pt model did more damage than my Warlord! 

I could pick a warhound and a reaver maniple for a steal

Infernus warhounds for calth and tallarn

Blue/gold reavers for calth (praesagius) and tallarn/Terra (astorum)

Edited by noigrim

TIAT I had my first game of Adeptus Titanicus - and it was a blast! Three titans a side, and two Engine Kills! I also wondered when GW will get their act together, and release the Questoris Knight upgrade sprue, so that I can get started on my last six Questoris Knights :-)

This weekend in Titanicus I attended Finland's first AT tournee, aka a dozen lads blasting through five games and having fun each. It was great and mighty fun for all, though I might have taken a bit too rough list for the occasion given I pretty smoothly blasted my way to victory with no brakes. Pics incoming in the blog when I'm not dying from exhaustion :tongue.:

Man, incessant supporting fire and double Venators can get dangerous.

I don't think you can have a "too rough" list when everyone has access to the same stuff, there's technically only one faction! :woot:

Sort of, buuut... There's a big difference in having a list that's fun and all and having a synergistic list that plays harmoniously together like a well oiled clock that ticks murder. Especially on the stratagem side, because there are combinations that are very hard to beat if sprung on a less experienced player by a competent pilot. More on this later in the afternoon.