Discussion on the new C:SM & Possible BT supplement

Winters SEO has the review up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E25y0e9mldw

- Auto Bolt rifles confirmed at Assault 3

- Combat Doctrines are part of Angels of Death rule and only Servitors don't get it.

- Reivers 16 points

- many vigilus stratagems are in the book. Intercessor veterans 1 CP for 5 dudes, 2 CP for more, +1 attack +1 Ld

- Boltstorm 2 CP auto bolt rifles autohit at half range

-Target Sighted 2 CP target characters, cause MW on to wound 6 stalker bolt rifles

- Rapid Fire 2 CP bolt rifles become rapid fire 2

- Tactical flexibility: there must be a character on the board, at the start of the turn, but you can change the current doctrine 1 CP

Chaplain litanies. Everyone knows Liteanies of hate and they can selec 1 from the below sic. HAs to chant it at the start of the turn, inspires on a 3+

- Mantra of Strength: +1S +1A +1dmg to the chaplain

- Litany of Faith: 5+ FnP in 6"

- Catechism of Fire: unit in 6"-es gets +1 to wound if they are attacking closest enemy unit

- Exaltation of Rage: extra attack on 6+ to hit in melee

- Canticle of hate: +2 charge range in 6"

- forgott he name of it: +1 to hit for shooting

Muh litanies 

Edited by Reinhard

Cool. Let's see how we are treated.

now i am hyped like ...........oowwhhhhhh man

cant believe... its all i hoped for... and in the supplement i am pretty sure that Black Templars getting the love in form of chaplain bonuses...  

soo hyped...

AND Doctrine can be changed !!!!!!!!!!! for 1 CP.

Edited by Medjugorje

no, not so far. But at the Moment i watch a full Report on YouTube.

The White Templars listed as a unknown primogenitor chapter... Until yet they used to be a Imperial Fists successor and Fluff-rumors said they are a successor chapter of our beloved men in black.

It seems too good to be true.

Brothers, with all of these things you're saying, we could get drop pods, fill every one of them, deploy them on turn 1 and with chaplain's "canticle of hate" litany, secure a charge with a roll of 7 rerolling one or both dice?

Exactly. You have to Pick your Chaplain buff at the beginning of the turn. Which to me mainly means that I wont be deepstriking my jumppack Chaplain anymore but have him accompany my rhinos. He can then be Positioned in a way so that incomming terminators and droppods are within his bubble. I think I will put a further Chaplain on foot into my rhinos, so the jumppack one is free to greet deepstrikers else where on the board.

Also:

Thunderhammers went up to 40 points? So much for assault terminators masking a Comeback.

D6 Evolution said it on their codex Review. They could have been taking the piss or it could just be for characters. I'd hope for the latter as with the new teeth of terra I dont want to take a Hammer on my marshal anyways.

So winters seo said vindicatora went to D6 and terminators didnt change.

Anyone know if something changed for the Land raider? Besides the buff to drop pods that is a unit I really want to get some love.

Edited by Marshal Vespasian