I know you've got interweb troubles Steel, so I'll drop the gen here for your post at your convenience and let you get on :wink:

You'll certainly recognise it as a transport belonging to the 114th Naval Ordnance Corps, they've had some interaction with the 101st, as they're the lads who get called up for the heavy orbital guns, as an ST, you'll be certain it's an FAC/JTAC bird (kind of like an OS-2 or a Fiesler Storch).

That means the guy inside will be Officer rank at least, his uniform carries Midshipman insignia.

The fire will be burned low, since the Valk is half in the river.

Is that ok?

Edited by Mazer Rackham

She doesn't overly like officers, it was an officer that got her sent to this outfit to cover his Hersey (by selling Tempestus equipment and supplies to rebels), and Scarlett taking revenge by eating food off his table (after she had been forced to eat corps-starch for months and months while he had real food).

She doesn't overly like officers, it was an officer that got her sent to this outfit to cover his Hersey (by selling Tempestus equipment and supplies to rebels), and Scarlett taking revenge by eating food off his table (after she had been forced to eat corps-starch for months and months while he had real food).

Oh, I know.  Why do you think fate threw them together? ;)

Good! :biggrin.:

This game is about fun as well as grimdarkdarkdark. :happy.:

Besides, I think this is a more character driven kind of deal than overarching plot - since it's a one-off, we can pretty much do what we want.

As long as it includes evacuating before the timer runs out...:eek:

Hey MR,

I'll try to get something up tomorrow, but first, is there anything I need to know about getting that leach off? Is there a roll that needs to be made or would it let go if Scarlett dumps the flask's contents on it? Will I also need to make a roll to use something from the med kit to cover up the wound?

No worries bud,

You don't need any checks, as I would assume you'd have been given some kind of survival brief/or experience out here would have distilled best practice.

As for the wound itself, the alcohol will clean it out, it just needs a dressing.

If you want to roll numbers, a Survival Check would be appropriate.

Once I've got your narrative, and a few spare moments I'll move everyone on, including the timer :wink:

Edited by Mazer Rackham