Sorry - for clarity on a previous post, it's the dude with a a tourniquet wrapped around each thigh.  Both legs gone below the knee.

There are two other guys, each has a handful of Wounds remaining, but they are bleeding and in bad shape.  The fourth guy was the plasma gunner.

He's just...gone.

Hence the puddle of goo. Can Scarlett use the medkit she has with her to try and patch them up, with out the skill to use it? I think that'd be half Int or am I S.O.L.

Don't see why not - it's a Medkit after all, containing very simple to use stuff, with instructions on deployment.

Because it's Basic First aid, not Medicae, as such, I'll allow the roll on your full Int.  You may test once for each casualty, but be warned, the injuries are nasty and each casualty will impose a cumulative -10 to your test as your supplies run out.

A fail by 4 or more DoF, will result in casualty death.

Do we have the explosive collar thingies around our necks?

Never mentioned by Mol, and I haven't thought to impose them, so no you don't - I consider the 101st a Penal Legion like the last chancers perhaps, you're 'dregs', but you aren't irredeemable scum, if that makes sense?

EDIT: The civilian presence is scattered (your characters would know this from from their deployment), so there could be pockets of them doing the same as you, at least if they knew about it, so it would not be unreasonable to encounter them during the retreat.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

MR would a survival roll be needed for Scarlett to track them?

As per page 132 OW core book, survival can be used for tracking. page 133 has suggested modifiers, yet a according to 132 tracking paragraph, it says that a check should only be required if the target actively tried to be stealthy, if time and weather have worn them down, or if the environment makes it naturally difficult to do so. If not, then it is considered part of movement to track the target.

Yep, a Survival roll would be appropriate in this circumstance.

No attempt to cover their tracks was made IIRC, so any difficulty will be down to the natural conditions, so a -10 to the roll, merely because the ground has been walked on by Lunkhead moving about during the attack, etc.

Feel free to embellish as you wish, depending on your roll, maybe there are old Ork tracks etc etc...