9th edition incoming

TiguriusX

If the Stormwolf can move and deploy the infantry inside, then yes.

This is worth keeping in mind that the rules are being streamlined, so if the model can move and deploy if on the board, I guess unless Deepstrike in its new form explicitly forbids this, the answer should as noted be yes.

With the new 9th edition coming, i wonder if some non primaris unit till gonna be played :

- Thunderwolves

- Stormwolf/fang

- Long fangs

I guess wulfens gonna still be playable since they buff other melee units, but dunno for the rest

And i still try to figure if aggressor are good in wolves or not ><

Also, can we hope for repulsor to be usefull ? Like with the big guys w shields + ragnar drop ?

Edited by Maouw

I really WANT to field Twolves, I just dont feel like they are worth it still.

Am slowly inching this way. If they keep see one model kill whole unit its going to be tricky keeping them out of line of sight. Only matters re massed ap0 weapons but they dont get cover from obstacles either.

As for the rest I think lascannon longfangs might still make it for anti tank which will be needed. But line of sight changes wont help them nor objectives being set points on the board

All depends on points of course but Stormfangs esp with their strat could be good

did you order the terrain as a batch ? Could you link the retailer ?

Here you go, LB. The ‘Gothic Ruins’ set that I ordered was on back-order, so took about 2 months to ship, but they’ve got several other really nice looking sets, too, if you don’t want to wait that long. I am all for high quality, pre-painted resin terrain. https://www.gamemat.eu/en/terrain/pre-painted-resin-terrain/
Oh man. I bought a bunch of stuff from them for a bunch % off with a bunch of coupons back in late March. I see that my order updated too, from the backorder. I nabbed two of those ruins, a mat, the white chemzone, and the two fallout sets with the big green-goop centerpiece for a good chunk off.

Eager to get 'em too. Handy for 9th especially.

Edited by Dark Legionnare

That twitch reveal wash trash and the the box weve been waiting to hear more on is a limited run large box

Care to elaborate? What was trash about it in your opinion?
that they basically repeated what we already know. Still didn't mention any additional wargear options for the new primaris...at first i was pumped to hear from jes Goodwin. The only options for the marines is a few extra heads. Jes basically said the Dark Imperium primaris were clout chasers and had no swag. Now these primaris in the Indomitus have unlocked the Swag, which is why they got some cool new gear. Edited by Debauchery101

Depending on cost I think it’s a great box. There is one necron player in my area who plays AoS now so it may be hard to split this box unfortunately. He probably has a queue of marine players lined up haha. I don’t really want a necron army. Although they look awesome.

The characters and blade guard will be hard to convert into wolves. I’ll probably scratch build their equivalent of everything that had a storm shield in there. And that standard bearer becomes a librarian no doubt. I’m anticipating the Judicar steals our armor of Russ effect. Idk if I heard it here or somewhere else. But their description today fits that hypothesis.

The units look great but not thrilled about the Gravis dudes. They look great but probably won’t have a place in my army.

Edit: grammar

Edited by Wolf Guard Dan

And, a couple other new models that aren't in the starter set.  First is the Invader ATV, which is clearly an Attack Bike replacement:

6Qa2jA2Zvg2FgE6R.jpg

These can be armed with either an Onslaught Gatling Cannon, or a Multi-melta.

And, the Firestrike Servo-turret, which is reminiscent of an old Tarantula weapon system:

6GyS4qwG5h1KXk71.jpg

These can be mounted with either a Twin Accelerator Autocannon or a Twin Las-Talon.

. I’m anticipating the Judicar steals our armor of Russ effect. Idk if I heard it here or somewhere else. But their description today fits that hypothesis.

Yeah, I mentioned that rumor here somewhere.  Forgot where I first read it; probably on Facebook or Reddit.

. I’m anticipating the Judicar steals our armor of Russ effect. Idk if I heard it here or somewhere else. But their description today fits that hypothesis.

Yeah, I mentioned that rumor here somewhere. Forgot where I first read it; probably on Facebook or Reddit.

That could be he fights first not enemy unit has to fight last

I like the tarantula.

I like the eradicators, with the long range meltas.

Melta Lance's?

I like the running bodies on the assault ints.

Not a big fan of anything else

Other than the assault intercessors, turret, and to a limited degree bikes and judicar, I have no idea what to do with any of the other models. They are so dedicated to a crusader theme, they seem to have forgotten every other SM chapters. 

The ATV is just horrible and I will attempt to do something with it. It isn't as easy as Impulsors and putting a cover on it or Repulsors and stripping off excess cargo containers on the hull. I don't know where to start. I don't know what to say if I could even talk to GW.

I wonder if they will 'suppress' enemies like the Suppresors.

Those buggy things straight up look retarded. Orks make better stuff lol. I have a couple Achilles Ridge Runners I think I will convert if they use the same base or at least can fit on the same base for this new unit.