the BIG 9th edition room

The BladeGuard squad in the video reveal, are in a squad of 5. I hope that transfers into the rules as well. I would happily buy another box of 3, and make up another two to round up to 5, and have the third to make a second Castellan.

I plan on doing the same except swap out the Castellan with an Emperor's Champion.

what are your thoughts about the three (just 3) new Supplements. I am very sure that the Dark Angels will get their Supplement next year very early but why just then?

I dont think they release the Dark angels alone without a reason

- could it be that they split the extra Supplements into 2 waves ( first wave SW, DW, BA and secound wave DA and BT?)

It would make sense for a new unit in a more "knightly style"

- a new primarch comes back?

- a campaign with a big chaos releas (including the Fallen) vs the Dark Angels.

I have a feeling its part 1

It absolutely will be FAQ'd on the day. (At least, it better!)

My (albeit admittedly very slim) hope, is that GW don't seem to like leaving current units utilising datasheets which people don't have to pay for in some shape or form, (White Dwarf or Book) or living solely on an FAQ

So, it leaves an option for them to put that datasheet elsewhere, hopefully another supplement.

What mainly goes against the notion of a new supplement, is the fact that unless the Eavy Metal and Army Painter teams have been busy painting away since the point in time Max Feleij painted the single Templar Bladeguard, GW will not have an up to date Primaris Black Templar army to showcase in any new supplement, I can't see them managing to produce a decent spread of plates using the small amount of models we have seen time and time again.

what are your thoughts about the three (just 3) new Supplements. I am very sure that the Dark Angels will get their Supplement next year very early but why just then?

I dont think they release the Dark angels alone without a reason

- could it be that they split the extra Supplements into 2 waves ( first wave SW, DW, BA and secound wave DA and BT?)

It would make sense for a new unit in a more "knightly style"

- a new primarch comes back?

- a campaign with a big chaos releas (including the Fallen) vs the Dark Angels.

I have a feeling its part 1

Extremely unlikely for BT to have a supplement.