the BIG 9th edition room

HAHAHAHA A BLACK TEMPLARS CUSHION!

AMAZING!

I want it, the boss lady says it does not fit with the decoration.

But since I'm the one in charge, I didnt get it. (Yet xD)

You need two to match, not just one it would look odd. Looks like you require further training from your household Marshal. :wink:

It's strange, for years i hunted the enemies of man with wolves of Fenris, but crippling depression has slowly worn my hunters edge. Depression that fills me with rage at my inability to fully escape it. This rage brings with it a strange new emotion, one that grows stronger as i delve further into the glory of the Black Templars extensive and powerful character. If this is... ZEAL than i... Am to give in to it fully and join these ranks.

Here's praying to the Emperor of Man for literally anything.

I'm worried that in my no-primaris force, I will no longer be able to run Helbrecht. If all of our characters end up going through the Rubicon, and they legends all the previous versions as they did with the others, it feels like GWS is forcing primaris on us, and I don't like that.

I'm happy for everyone else who doesn't have this issue though. I know I am the minority.

2 words: warhammer legends

Man if the rumors ARE true then I think Im done buying Primaris until next year, I dont want to have a full army that doesnt have a new upgrade kit and then have the kit released. Guess its back to Custodes and IG for me, maybe I'll just pretty up my Firstborn and play with them once this pandemic stops.

IF they are true, then that could potentially mean I can stop bankrupting myself on raiding bits-stores for deathwatch BT pauldrons. 

Edited by Reinhard

You know, this doesn't actually mean anything, but I personally feel another reason for a BT supplement is the name of our relics. We had Crusade Relics before the Crusade system was released. Now every book has a section for Crusade Relics, making ours  feel out of place.

Everything about where we currently stand hints at either horrible neglect, or upcoming rules. Hard to take our lack of super doctrine and so on any other way. But after the last hand full of years, it's also hard to get truly excited. Neglect is a very real option for us, and we should keep that in mind.

All chaplains have the Chaplain and Priest keywords I think. Asmodai certainly does as well, as do interrogator-chaplains.

I believe it's meant to be a more generic keyword, just like the Psyker keyword, and that it will be shared with equivalent units like the Dark Apostle.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

Yeah it isnt tied to us but to Chaplains in general, why they added that who knows since "Chaplain" keyword should be enough and its not like there's a compendium of character archetypes where "Priest" has some meaning to the game.

It could provide utility for certain strategems to affect a general category of units, including Chaplains for SM, Dark Apostles for CSM, a Dialogus for SoB and maybe further units like Ethereals or something in the Xenos range.

There could be Crusade objectives for certain factions to kill a 'Priest' unit for example.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

hahaha, I didn't even know GW was doing this.

https://merch-usa.warhammer.com/collections/armies-of-the-imperium/black-templars

Some over priced stuff in here, but meh.  I'll probably grab something.

I'd have bought the marine shirt when it was first made available, but it has a dude wielding an assault bolter on it. An assault bolter is not a sword, GW.

Our rules are entirely in a free holdover PDF, either supplement or legends.

With primaris helbrecht in the pipeline, even as a rumor we will be getting a supplement.

Here's to being the only successor chapter cool enough for it's own supplement

Edited by SirJyo