the BIG 9th edition room

but this was a 100 percent a Primaris with a Primaris helmet (which had a Templar cross on top)

I'm just not really sure it's really a leaked Black Templar model in some battle report since GW doesn't send out models that far out to people.

but this was a 100 percent a Primaris with a Primaris helmet (which had a Templar cross on top)

I'm just not really sure it's really a leaked Black Templar model in some battle report since GW doesn't send out models that far out to people.

Isn't he referring to the trailer for the Sisters of Battle video game?

I thought he said it was a batrep unless I'm misremembering things now.

yes

Still not sure what to play as bt in 9th. And what to buy now. Repaint terminators? Rekit vets with claws?

What to do with 50 chainsword dudes?

The 50 scouts are going to shelf...

Still do not like primaris, but have some because playing Path To Glory and random gave me repulsor, some reivers and infiltrators. 

Still not sure what to play as bt in 9th. And what to buy now. Repaint terminators? Rekit vets with claws?

What to do with 50 chainsword dudes?

The 50 scouts are going to shelf...

Still do not like primaris, but have some because playing Path To Glory and random gave me repulsor, some reivers and infiltrators. 

Terminators are really really good