Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Are the mugs arriving with the first issues of the magazine? Or just the mug?

Mine just turned up today... And to be fair I never expected to get one as I though it was purely for the trail issue run.

Issue 5: unique primaris captain

Issue 6: easy to build aggressors

Issue 7: 3 paints (ret armour, Mech Stand grey, corax white)

Issue 8: necron overlord from Indomitus

Issue 9 and 10: 10 necron warriors and 3 scarab swarms split over the 2 issues.

Thank you. Fauxhammer suffers from the same blight as much of Youtube these days in that he felt the need to do an 18 minute video with 8 minutes of buildup to say what you have succinctly said in 5 lines of text.

Big shame that the Necron Warrior kit is split over 2 issues from a value perspective.

Issue 5: unique primaris captain

Issue 6: easy to build aggressors

Issue 7: 3 paints (ret armour, Mech Stand grey, corax white)

Issue 8: necron overlord from Indomitus

Issue 9 and 10: 10 necron warriors and 3 scarab swarms split over the 2 issues.

Thank you. Fauxhammer suffers from the same blight as much of Youtube these days in that he felt the need to do an 18 minute video with 8 minutes of buildup to say what you have succinctly said in 5 lines of text.

Big shame that the Necron Warrior kit is split over 2 issues from a value perspective.

Agreed!

I guess the Warrior kit can be got cheap anyway via places like the starter sets. It does mean the rest of the stuff is crammed into two issues fewer so maybe there will be more value later on

Well that confirms I won't be subscribing until at least issue 11, zero value in that set for me (or probably anyone who picked up Indominus) unless you really like the unique Captain,

I am cancelling at 6 then I will buy piecemeal, I want the ATV, Outriders and a few others.

Edited by Wolf Guard Einar

The splitting of the Warriors sprue is a little worrying and weird, seeming as they have way too much in the subscription already and they are already splitting up sprues.

Updated the main page with the issues until they are fully verified by a second source.

Also heard from a rumour again that Forbidden Planet should be stocking these, but I haven't seen them on the site yet. Also Forbidden Planet is now offering EU delivery again.

Edited by Black_Knight

Also my sub was deleted when I asked to be put from Premium to Standard as I have heard has been a thing in the past. If any of you have swapped then please check with Hachette how your sub stands with them.

Last time I had a ghost sub run that meant they sent debt collectors after me when I owed them nothing(I did get a rather worried apology from them for that though), this time I was just cancelled.

The splitting of the Warriors sprue is a little worrying and weird, seeming as they have way too much in the subscription already and they are already splitting up sprues.

Updated the main page with the issues until they are fully verified by a second source.

Also heard from a rumour again that Forbidden Planet should be stocking these, but I haven't seen them on the site yet. Also Forbidden Planet is now offering EU delivery again.

Fauxhammer has stated FP will be stocking Imperium.

He seems to be in the know, what with Hachette partnering with him to release news to the community.

When I was trying to work out how they were going to distribute sprues to fill all the issues I was struggling to find enough to do it, even allowing for 15 issues with paint only and things like Kataphrons, Wraiths and TombBlades being 1 per issue. Splitting the Warriors kit, while disappointing, does help to make it all add up. 

That said I've already got 40 Warriors so it's not like i'd have been buying additional issues even if it had been the full kit for £8.99.

Is there really not enough sprues for 80 issues? The collection shot looks very busy to split 80.

I also have too many Indomitus, got a second box because the bikes, Bladeguard and Eradicators were going to be the same price on their own than the full box. So I now have a Necron army which I am not going to collect anything for but am rather happy when a box gives me stuff for it.

One of my daughters chose Custodes as their first army, now if I can only get the other to choose Necrons and I am laughing.

Edited by Black_Knight

Is there really not enough sprues for 80 issues? The collection shot looks very busy to split 80.

There are quite a few things that are really densely packed; for example the entire set of Sisters of Battle models are on just four sprues so can only occupy a maximum of four issues, similar for the Vanguard Marines which is only 3 sprues for the Infiltrators, Suppressors, Eliminators and Lieutenant. The Necron Royal Court has some big models in it but is only a single sprue.

Thanks AngelofRedemption updated the OP and thanks ruralguardhipcat I will go check. I did get an email from them earlier in the week telling me that an order that's now eight months in the making has only got one issue missing now down from three, so it does look like there was a small restock.

There are quite a few things that are really densely packed; for example the entire set of Sisters of Battle models are on just four sprues so can only occupy a maximum of four issues, similar for the Vanguard Marines which is only 3 sprues for the Infiltrators, Suppressors, Eliminators and Lieutenant.

The Vanguard Start collecting set has an RRP of £60. Getting the same contents for £27 sounds like a real bargain.

There are quite a few things that are really densely packed; for example the entire set of Sisters of Battle models are on just four sprues so can only occupy a maximum of four issues, similar for the Vanguard Marines which is only 3 sprues for the Infiltrators, Suppressors, Eliminators and Lieutenant.

The Vanguard Start collecting set has an RRP of £60. Getting the same contents for £27 sounds like a real bargain.

Yeah there will be a few issues I will grab...

Vanguard Libby, Vanguard SC, ATV and Outriders.

Welcome to Hachette subscriptions, offering GW products for a price that doesn't make you feel dirty.

I plan to get a lot of certain issues but it really depends on how they bundle the sprues, eg. If they bundle the Admech Destoyers at one per issue then its the same price as buying them from a FLGS.

Edited by Black_Knight

Welcome to Hachette subscriptions, offering GW products for a price that doesn't make you feel dirty.

I plan to get a lot of certain issues but it really depends on how they bundle the sprues, eg. If they bundle the Admech Destoyers at one per issue then its the same price as buying them from a FLGS.

Indeed some will be absolute bargains others will be oh dear what is this crap :tongue.:

Edited by Wolf Guard Einar