Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Near the end of the subscription if you were waiting for Hachette to restock, when they ran out of magazines due to the huge demand, the restock was mostly in grey, I think it comes down to whatever GW has in stock. The coloured plastic was an experiment to get non collectors to take the plunge if they thought they could play the games without the time commitment of painting. Maybe they gave up on it or in the current situation they just can't get the colour addative?

Do you mean loging into the site with it? Or are you waiting for the email with it?

I can't even log into the site and haven't been able to get past the initial page even when I get in, for the last few months. They updated about 4 months ago and it hasn't worked properly since then.

Do you mean loging into the site with it? Or are you waiting for the email with it?

I can't even log into the site and haven't been able to get past the initial page even when I get in, for the last few months. They updated about 4 months ago and it hasn't worked properly since then.

I can sometimes login but its not easy...

When I try to register my sub number from my confirmation email its just not having it, I want to get rid of premium as I made a mistake... I guess I will have to ring them *shudders*

Anyone having issues registering their subscription number?

Yep. Same issue. 

They also imported my old address for the delivery address for the sub (even though I entered my new one when I placed my order). Looks like Hachette's high quality systems have thoroughly improved! /s

Edit: Managed to log into my account via my phone this morning. It was showing my new subscription in there but when I click on it, it shows no further information. 

Edited by MrSpoon

Oh and commiseration to anyone that have to build those Flayed ones, thats another level above my Rustalkers there in terms of thin and pointy.

Don't worry, I think we still hold that award due to Sterylizors. I'm dreading painting those fragile little beasties. 

Subbed to this. The first delivery at least is great value, might even stay for the second if it has the captain. Can't say after that though. £9 a week could be better spent on other hobby.

I have done exactly the same with the same reasoning. Whether I stay subscribed beyond issue 8 will depend on the order the models come out in.

So... I’m in the US... Anyone willing to ship me the issue with the captain when it drops?

you might be able to order internationally from Forbidden Planet if they end up stocking it.

That's definitely a "wait and see situation" - Although Forbidden Planet are almost certain to stock it, they are also one of a large number of UK retailers who have stopped shipping abroad since Brexit.

Subbed to this. The first delivery at least is great value, might even stay for the second if it has the captain. Can't say after that though. £9 a week could be better spent on other hobby. 

Yeah I am having a similar thought the Captain is what I really want. 

I have most of the marine stuff and not really bothered about Necrons.

I was just looking at the sprues to try to see which ones might be split into seperate issues, thought I would leave my musings here.

Space Marines

Primaris Firestrike Servo-turret(Small Sprue x2)

Two small sprues that could be split but I do not see it being in multiple issues.

Primaris Invader ATV(Medium Sprue x2)

Two medium sprues that could be split but I do not see it being in multiple issues. There is a small chance but there is so much in the collection I cannot see these taking two issues, although in Conquest the bikes were split.

Primaris Lieutenant from Indomitus(Small Sprue)

In issue one.

Primaris Librarian in Phobos Armour(Small Sprue)

Single issue for sure.

Marneus Calgar with Victrix Honour Guard(Small Sprue x2)

Could be split but I don't think it will.

Primaris Assault Intercessors(Medium Sprue x2)

I am assuming these will be the ones from Indomitus, it would be nice to have the full kit but I really don't think it will be(Please give a shout if you know differently). With two of the same sprue, expect these to be over two issues.

Primaris Assault Intercessors from Paint Set(Medium Sprue)

Single issue item, usually a filler between some big releases.

Outriders(Medium Sprue + Small Sprue)

They could snap off the thrid biker and have two in one issue and a the final one in a later issue.

Subscription exclusinve Primaris Captain(Small Sprue?)

So far they have always stuck this model on the 5th issue. Something to get you to subscribe to a second delivery.

Start Collecting! Vanguard Space Marines(Large Sprue + Medium x2)

There is a high likelyhood that all three of these sprues will have their own issue.

The large sprue holds the Lt., Eliminator Sgt., Suppressor Sgt., Infiltrator Sgt., Helix Adept, Infiltrator x2.

The two medium sprues both hold Infiltrator x3, Suppressor, Eliminator.

Roboute Guilliman(Small Sprue x3)

This model will probably be the last issue/two issue finale to send off the subscription?

Easy to Build Primaris Aggressors()

These were one issue in Conquest. The tactical rocks are there in the picture, so it looks like it is the return of the EtoB.

Edited by Black_Knight

ADEPTUS MECHANICUS

Kataphron Breachers(Medium Sprue x3)

Admech are a new army but alot of sets are split into three seperate sprues. I want these to all be in one issue but I see it being 2 + 1. There is hope.

Skitarii Rangers(Medium Sprue x3)

Again three seperate sprues but I believe these have to be in a single issue. You cannot split them into 2x5.

Tech-Priest Enginseer(Small Sprue)

Tech-Priest Dominus(Small Sprue x2)

Two sprues but this should be a single issue.

Sisters of Battle

All the models for this army are from the Army Set so there will prbably be alot of mixing and matching in the issues. There are four sprues, one large, two medium and a small for the Canoness.

Canoness comes on her own small sprue.

There is a large sprue that holds the Penitent Engine, Seraphim Superior, Arco-Flagellant, Repentia Superior, Repentia x2 and Battle Sister x4.

Two medium sprues both hold Saphim x2, Battle Sister x2, Arco-flagellant and a Repentia.

Edited by Black_Knight

Necrons

Necron Overlord(Small sprue x1)

99070110001_NecronOverlordSprue01.jpg

Skorpekh Lord + Canoptek Reanimator + Plasmancer + Cryptothralls(Large sprue x1)

99120110072_NECRoyalCourtStock.jpg

Chronomancer(Small sprue x2)

60010199035_KillTeamPariahNexusNecronChr60010199035_KillTeamPariahNexusNecronChr

Royal Warden(Small sprue x1)

60010199030_ENGIndomitusSprue08.jpg

Necron Cryptek(Small sprue x2)

60010199019_ForgebaneENG17.jpg60010199019_ForgebaneENG18.jpg

2x Necron Warriors + Scarab Swarms(Medium sprue x2)

99120110052_NecronsWarriorsSprue.jpg

Paint Set Necron Warriors(Small sprue x1)

99170110003_NECPaintSet04.jpg

Immortals(Medium sprue x2)

99120110011_ImmortalSprue01.jpg99120110011_ImmortalSprue02.jpg

Skorpekh Destroyers + Plasmacyte(Medium sprue x1)

99120110051_SkorpekhDestroyersSprue.jpg

Canoptek Spyder(Small sprue x2)

99120110061_CanoptekSpyderSprue01.jpg99120110061_CanoptekSpyderSprue02.jpg

Triarch Stalker(Medium sprue x3)

99120110021_TriarchStalkerSprue01.jpg99120110021_TriarchStalkerSprue02.jpg99120110021_TriarchStalkerSprue03.jpg

Deathmarks(Medium sprue x2)

99120110011_ImmortalSprue01.jpg99120110011_ImmortalSprue02.jpg

Lychguard(Medium sprue x3)

99120110012_LychguardSprue01.jpg99120110012_LychguardSprue02.jpg99120110012_LychguardSprue03.jpg

Flayed Ones(Medium sprue x1)

60010199035_KillTeamPariahNexusFlayedOne

Tomb Blades(Medium sprue x3)

99120110019_TombBladesSprue01.jpg

Canoptek Wraiths(Medium sprue x3)

Annihilation Barge(Medium sprue x3)

Lokhust Heavy Destroyer(Medium sprue x1)

Necron Destroyer(Medium sprue x1)

Edited by Black_Knight

I can see some of the splits being based on value not sprue size, characters as you said are the obvious ones

Bobby G will be over 2 or 3 issues I reckon, and Calgar could be a separate issue to his bodyguards

The issues with one large Sisters sprue will be good value

Calgar's heads are on the bodyguard sprue, so I think it's unlikely they'll split him.

I think any multi-model unit where a single sprue lets you build a complete model has a good chance of being split out across multiple issues; that's your Kataphron servitors, Canoptek Wraiths, Tomb Blades at least.

I really want full Kataphrons for 8.99

Me too! But I can't see it unfortunately, at best it might be like the Bike Squad from Conquest (2 minis in one issue and then the third mini on its own later).

I can see some of the splits being based on value not sprue size, characters as you said are the obvious ones

Bobby G will be over 2 or 3 issues I reckon, and Calgar could be a separate issue to his bodyguards

The issues with one large Sisters sprue will be good value

Calgar's heads are on the bodyguard sprue, so I think it's unlikely they'll split him.

I think any multi-model unit where a single sprue lets you build a complete model has a good chance of being split out across multiple issues; that's your Kataphron servitors, Canoptek Wraiths, Tomb Blades at least.

That is going to be one in demand issue if its Calgar plus bodyguards. Those bodyguards make great company champions

The issue with how they split things is less about value and more about logistics. The Kataphron are organised as three smaller frames to fit in a smaller box, but it's a single tool that produces one large sprue. For a boxed GW release that gets snapped into three and popped into the box. The logistics of splitting a frame and making sure the exact same sections are bundled with the correct magazines, magnified if there's going to be any lag between production on ones coming with parts of that full frame? Storing parts of a kit for months waiting for that next magazine to be printed? The Kataphron will be on a single mag. The Outriders will be on a single mag. Hachette have never split anything that comes as a single piece out of the tool between multiple issues as far as I'm aware, can't see them starting now

I definitely think it's unlikely they will split the Outriders either. The small secondary sprue includes a bunch of parts for the 2 bikes on the bigger sprue, so splitting them would lead to a bunch of incomplete models.

Got to agree with the comments by waaaaghlord on this.

I reckon one of the easiest ways to start working out some of the splits is to start figuring out the terrain. Once we knock those out of the running, we can figure out how many issues are left, which will give a better idea on splits, especially when we take into account the inevitable paint only issues.

From a quick glance at the terrain, I think we can safely guess

3 x Armoured Containers = 3 Issues
2 x Haemotrope Reactors = 2 Issues

The ruins are these kits: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Battlezone-Manufactorum-Sub-cloister-and-Storage-Fane-2020 and those are big sprues, so that's going to be 4 issues in total. (2 sets of 2 sprues each)

The pipe sets appear to be the same ones from Conquest so that's going to be another 2 issues for those (2 sets as there are two of the "console"/battery thingies on show)

That's a total of 11 issues of scenery.

Edited by RWJP

I think you guys are crazy for thinking Skitarii, Kataphrons etc. Will be one issue releases. The Easy Build mobopose stuff sure, but AFAIK Conquest never released a MPPK that RRPs at over £20 in a single issue and I can't see them doing it here. Best case here is to keeping an eye out for the two sprue issues and going for that one imo.

Some serious good value regardless tho. You can get a solid 1K list of sisters from that set + doubles

Edited by Jings