Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Remember that Conquest had their 3 bikers split up across 3 issues, I don't doubt they'll split up when they can to stretch the models they have out.

It was across 2 issues, 2 bikes in one and then one in another.

But the point remains true. They will split where we probably won’t expect them to

Ah you are correct, I was thinking of the attack bike. But yeah, if they can split them they will. Just look at the 1 inceptor, 2 intercessor and 2 hellblaster issues Conquest had which were just one of the Dark Imperium frames.

The Vanguard Space Marines might be worth looking out for. Even split across 3 issues to get the correct squads, you will still be getting the monopose Infiltrators, Eliminators and Suppressors for less than half the price of the "Start collecting vanguard" set.

Lots of potential bargains here!

Can't wait to find out fuller details about issue breakdown. That'll likely come through Forbidden planet closer to the time right?

Yeah pretty much, although the breakdown of Conquest was leaked part-way through by the Spanish version, as far as I know there was no similar leak for Mortal Realms and so we've been waiting to see the covers go up on Forbidden Planet to see which issues contain which models (FWIW, they only seem to have the covers for the next 6-8 weeks at a time, right now as far ahead as we can see is Issue 60, due on April 14th)

So I wouldn't think we'll know for sure what Imperium issues 6 onward contain until a couple of weeks before it launches nationally.

Forbidden Planet would add about 20 issues at a time, usually 10 with front covers and the later 10 with just the option to add them to cart. They do let you change issues that you have ordered if you find later on that an issue is not what you thought it was. I had to swap a few issues when they swapped some contents around with conquest, compared to what the Spanish leaks had shown. The Spanish leaks were, from what I heard, a conserquence of Spanish law, that meant they had to show the whole subscription to any potential buyers? Not completely sure on that but I know a few countries force this to stop scams.

With regards to Hachette they would update their site the Wednesday before they went on sale if you wanted to buy the individual magazine but good luck on snapping one of them up before they sold out.

Edited by Black_Knight

I think you guys are crazy for thinking Skitarii, Kataphrons etc. Will be one issue releases. The Easy Build mobopose stuff sure, but AFAIK Conquest never released a MPPK that RRPs at over £20 in a single issue and I can't see them doing it here. Best case here is to keeping an eye out for the two sprue issues and going for that one imo.

Some serious good value regardless tho. You can get a solid 1K list of sisters from that set + doubles

I think the biggest argument that kits with multiple sprues will be split is that if they aren't, then there aren't enough releases to fill 80 issues.

There's a little bit of assumption a work here (obviously), but Conquest had 14 issues which were just paint or other doodads, no models. Mortal Realms is on course to have the same number (11 paint-only issues from 60 so far), so I'm assuming Imperium will also have about 14 no-model issues.

That gives us 66 issues to fill, and I can only come up with 26 where we can be absolutely confident of the contents, either because the models from it come on a single sprue, or the sprue itself is the full size of the magazine and therefore nothing else can possibly be included, or in a couple of cases where it's a small-scale character over a couple of small sprues (consistent with how they were provided on Conquest and Mortal Realms). Those are:

• Indomitus Lieutenant & Royal Warden - Already confirmed by Hachette
  • 3 ETB Necron Warriors (Paint Set) - Already confirmed by Hachette
  • 3 ETB Assault Intercessors (Paint Set) - Already confirmed by Hachette
  • 3 Skorpekh Destroyers & Plasmacyte - Already confirmed by Hachette
  • Primaris Captain
  • 5 Assault Intercessors (Indomitus)
  • 3 ETB Aggressors
  • Librarian in Phobos Armour
  • 3 Infiltrators, 1 Suppressor, 1 Eliminator (Shadowspear)
  • 4 Infiltrators, 1 Suppressor, 1 Elminator, Lieutenant in Phobos Armour (Shadowspear)
  • Tech-Priest Dominus
  • Tech-Priest Enginseer
  • Canoness (SoB Army Set)
  • Arco-Flagellant, Sister Repentia, 2 Seraphim, 3 Battle Sisters (SoB Army Set)
  • Arco-Flagellant, Sister Repentia, 2 Seraphim, 3 Battle Sisters (SoB Army Set)
  • Arco-Flagellant, 2 Sisters Repentia & Superior, Seraphim Superior, 4 Battle Sisters, Penitent Engine (SoB Army Set)
  • Skorpekh Lord, Plasmancer, 2 Cryptothralls, Canoptek Reanimator (Necron Royal Court)
  • Overlord with Warscythe & Resurrection Orb
  • Cryptek with Canoptek Cloak
  • 10 Necron Warriors & 3 Scarab Swarms (Indomitus)
  • 5 Flayed Ones
  • Destroyer
  • Lokhust Heavy Destroyer

Then there's 26 where the kit has multiple sprues and I'm assuming it's almost certain every sprue is on a different issue

1. Kataphron Breacher
  2. Kataphron Breacher
  3. Kataphron Breacher
  4. Canoptek Wraith
  5. Canoptek Wraith
  6. Canoptek Wraith
  7. Tomb Blade
  8. Tomb Blade
  9. Tomb Blade
  10. Triarch Stalker
  11. Triarch Stalker
  12. Triarch Stalker
  13. Catacomb Command Barge
  14. Catacomb Command Barge
  15. Catacomb Command Barge
  16. Vertigus Sub-Cloister
  17. Vertigus Sub-Cloister
  18. Vertigus Storage Fane
  19. Vertigus Storage Fane
  20. Thermic Plasma Conduits
  21. Thermic Plasma Conduits
  22. Haemotrope Reactor
  23. Haemotrope Reactor
  24. Munitorum Armoured Container
  25. Munitorum Armoured Container
  26. Munitorum Armoured Container

So even with maximum splitting on the above (assuming 3 sprues go to 3 issues, rather than 2 on 1 and 1 on another), we still have 14 more to fill and only 10 more kits to do it with. Those are:

1. 10 Skitarii (3 Sprues)
  2. 3 Outriders (2 Sprues)
  3. Invader ATV (2 Sprues)
  4. Firestrike Servo-Turret (2 Sprues)
  5. Guilliman (3 Sprues)
  6. Calgar & Victrix Guard (2 Sprues)
  7. 5 Immortals (2 Sprues)
  8. 5 Deathmarks (2 Sprues)
  9. 5 Lychguard/Triarch Praetorians (3 Sprues)
  10. Canoptek Spyder (2 sprues)

I'd say the Skitarii, Lychguard and Guilliman seem like obvious splits simply because 3 sprues is bigger than the cover of the magazine and therefore from a packaging point of view isn't viable to include all at once. 

Now obviously this isn't foolproof, there could be more or less paint-only issues, and they might well do something like split the Canoptek Wraiths 2/1 across two issues and then split the Invader ATV simply to keep the demand under control (because holy hell that issue will be popular if it's the whole kit).

Edited by Halandaar

Not sure its been said but I was cancelling my Premium as I didn't need it really but asked for the launch date...

10th of March if she is to be believed.

We did already know about March 10th (all the way back on page 1 from about a month ago, a listing describing it as "Warhammer Imperium Test Magazine"), but as far as we know this is just the date of the trial run, which is the first four issues only in a specific region of the UK; both previous times it was in Yorkshire/North East I think. It's exactly what happened with both Conquest and Mortal Realms, so we're not expecting the full launch to happen until later in the year, probably August.

Edited by Halandaar

Yeah I will be joining you in canceling Premium, just the wrong armies for me, which is a shame. I would like the Tyranid one and I have always wanted some Tau suits to build but it would be cheaper just to buy them or... I could come close to buying a Lancer from Forgeworld with that £160:dry.:

There's a little bit of assumption a work here (obviously), but Conquest had 14 issues which were just paint or other doodads, no models. Mortal Realms is on course to have the same number (11 paint-only issues from 60 so far), so I'm assuming Imperium will also have about 14 no-model issues.

That gives us 66 issues to fill, and I can only come up with 26 where we can be absolutely confident of the contents, either because the models from it come on a single sprue, or the sprue itself is the full size of the magazine and therefore nothing else can possibly be included, or in a couple of cases where it's a small-scale character over a couple of small sprues (consistent with how they were provided on Conquest and Mortal Realms). Those are:

• Indomitus Lieutenant & Royal Warden - Already confirmed by Hachette
  • 3 ETB Necron Warriors (Paint Set) - Already confirmed by Hachette
  • 3 ETB Assault Intercessors (Paint Set) - Already confirmed by Hachette
  • 3 Skorpekh Destroyers & Plasmacyte - Already confirmed by Hachette
  • Primaris Captain
  • 3 ETB Aggressors
  • Librarian in Phobos Armour
  • 4 Infiltrators, 1 Suppressor, 1 Elminator, Lieutenant in Phobos Armour (Shadowspear)
  • Tech-Priest Dominus
  • Tech-Priest Enginseer
  • Canoness (SoB Army Set)
  • Arco-Flagellant, Sister Repentia, 2 Seraphim, 3 Battle Sisters (SoB Army Set)
  • Arco-Flagellant, Sister Repentia, 2 Seraphim, 3 Battle Sisters (SoB Army Set)
  • Arco-Flagellant, 2 Sisters Repentia, Seraphim Superior, 4 Battle Sisters, Penitent Engine (SoB Army Set)
  • Skorpekh Lord, Plasmancer, 2 Cryptothralls, Canoptek Reanimator (Necron Royal Court)
  • Overlord with Warscythe & Resurrection Orb
  • Cryptek with Canoptek Cloak
  • 5 Flayed Ones
  • Destroyer
  • Lokhust Heavy Destroyer

Then there's 26 where the kit has multiple sprues and I'm assuming it's almost certain every sprue is on a different issue

• Kataphron Breacher
  • Kataphron Breacher
  • Kataphron Breacher
  • Canoptek Wraith
  • Canoptek Wraith
  • Canoptek Wraith
  • Tomb Blade
  • Tomb Blade
  • Tomb Blade
  • Triarch Stalker
  • Triarch Stalker
  • Triarch Stalker
  • Catacomb Command Barge
  • Catacomb Command Barge
  • Catacomb Command Barge
  • Vertigus Sub-Cloister
  • Vertigus Sub-Cloister
  • Vertigus Storage Fane
  • Vertigus Storage Fane
  • Thermic Plasma Conduits
  • Thermic Plasma Conduits
  • Haemotrope Reactor
  • Haemotrope Reactor
  • Munitorum Armoured Container

So even with maximum splitting on the above (assuming 3 sprues go to 3 issues, rather than 2 on 1 and 1 on another), we still have 14 more to fill and only 10 more kits to do it with. Those are:

• 10 Skitarii (3 Sprues)
  • 3 Outriders (2 Sprues)
  • Invader ATV (2 Sprues)
  • Firestrike Servo-Turret (2 Sprues)
  • Guilliman (3 Sprues)
  • Calgar & Victrix Guard (2 Sprues)
  • 5 Immortals (2 Sprues)
  • 5 Deathmarks (2 Sprues)
  • 5 Lychguard/Triarch Praetorians (3 Sprues)
  • Canoptek Spyder (2 sprues)
I'd say the Skitarii, Lychguard and Guilliman seem like obvious splits simply because 3 sprues is bigger than the cover of the magazine and therefore from a packaging point of view isn't viable to include all at once. 

Now obviously this isn't foolproof, there could be more or less paint-only issues, and they might well do something like split the Canoptek Wraiths 2/1 across two issues and then split the Invader ATV simply to keep the demand under control (because holy hell that issue will be popular if it's the whole kit).

Nice detective work there Halandaar. Assuming you are right (and your assumptions definitely look fairly convincing) we can start identifying some of the highest value issues:

• Characters: Like Conquest, these are pretty good value. Many of the Characters listed are around £20 (Libby, Tech Priests etc) so represent more than 50% off.
  • Lokhust Destroyer
  • Skorpehk Destroyers (these guys might take the prize for highest value issue)
  • Shadowspear Phobos Marines. Also better than 50% off but you need to make sure you get all 3 issues to get complete squads.
  • Necron Royal Court. Again crazily good value although also in ready supply for everyone who bought Indomitus.
Most of the other kits seem to be around 2/3 of RRP which is fairly standard for both Conquest and MR. There could be a few other gems hidden in there that I have missed. Edited by Karhedron

Nice detective work there Halandaar. Assuming you are right (and your assumptions definitely look fairly convincing) we can start identifying some of the highest value issues:
  • Characters: Like Conquest, these are pretty good value. Many of the Characters listed are around £20 (Libby, Tech Priests etc) so represent more than 50% off.
  • Lokhust Destroyer
  • Skorpehk Destroyers (these guys might take the prize for highest value issue)
  • Shadowspear Phobos Marines. Also better than 50% off but you need to make sure you get all 3 issues to get complete squads.
  • Necron Royal Court. Again crazily good value although also in ready supply for everyone who bought Indomitus.
Most of the other kits seem to be around 2/3 of RRP which is fairly standard for both Conquest and MR. There could be a few other gems hidden in there that I have missed.

I think Flayed Ones too, depending on how long they take to come out on their own and how they're priced. You could end up buying 15 of them via Imperium for less than the cost of 5 at RRP.

Also an honourable mention for the combined Sororitas sprues; 10 Sisters, 5 Seraphim, 4 Repentia & Superior, 3 Arco-Flagellants and a Penitent Engine for less than £30 is crazy good, even if they are single-pose. 

#8.99Kataphrons the dream is real!..

You know what they say about hope...

It dies last!

I was honestly suprised to see the Flayed ones in the line up, they aren't even released yet. I still am not sure who made that decision but I get the feeling they should of been released a while ago and everything has been seriously delayed, more than any of us thought. The ATV was also nice surprise but I believe its classed as Easy to Build?

Edited by Black_Knight

It dies last!

I was honestly suprised to see the Flayed ones in the line up, they aren't even released yet. I still am not sure who made that decision but I get the feeling they should of been released a while ago and everything has been seriously delayed, more than any of us thought. The ATV was also nice surprise but I believe its classed as Easy to Build?

I was also surprised by the Flayed Ones, but the fact that they're coming in this at some point meant I actually took the, err, controversial decision to cash my set from Pariah Nexus in on eBay... :blush.: It's always possible they are one of the kits towards the end of collection which might mean they've been out for 18 months by the time they're on the front of Imperium.

Regarding the ATV, I'm not sure that they're explicitly marketed as Easy to Build, but I definitely see it filling a similar spot to the ETB Redemptor from Conquest.

Not sure its been said but I was cancelling my Premium as I didn't need it really but asked for the launch date...

We did already know about March 10th (all the way back on page 1 from about a month ago, a listing describing it as "Warhammer Imperium Test Magazine"), but as far as we know this is just the date of the trial run, which is the first four issues only in a specific region of the UK; both previous times it was in Yorkshire/North East I think. It's exactly what happened with both Conquest and Mortal Realms, so we're not expecting the full launch to happen until later in the year, probably August.

I was in the trial area for Mortal Realms - there was a big display in WH Smith’s in town and a few issues in Tesco

I’m working away from home this week but I’ll be back from Friday morning - I’ll check both before I get home. (That’s if WH Smith’s is even open at the moment. I know Tesco is)

(That’s if WH Smith’s is even open at the moment. I know Tesco is)

The one near me is, I think they get away with it on the basis of newsagents being classed as essential retailers.

LOL I did look just not well enough it seems :P

Yeah I will be joining you in canceling Premium, just the wrong armies for me, which is a shame. I would like the Tyranid one and I have always wanted some Tau suits to build but it would be cheaper just to buy them or... I could come close to buying a Lancer from Forgeworld with that £160:dry.:

Yeah thats it, Its 160 Wing Wangs on stuff I don't need/want. That could get me 4 more Reaver Titans, and 8 Warhounds :P

Or maybe two of the new one :O

I am definetly getting the feeling that this is a test run, I have Forbidden Planet refreshing every couple of hours but I would of expected it to be on there if it was to release in two days.

Wow I was just able to log in and actually do stuff on my account, did someone switch the servers from Hamster to electric power? On the site you cant use the tool to contact customer service because there is no drop down for Imperium :biggrin.:

EDIT: Nah, five minutes later and its gone again. I swear it feels like they have the concurrent connections set to 1...

Edited by Black_Knight