Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Makes sense so you can make a legal force of 2 HQ and 3 troops (2x5 Skitarii and 3x Kataphron).

It’s a shame the IG range isn’t it better shape as I feel they would be a much more logical inclusion in something called ‘Imperium’.

Makes sense so you can make a legal force of 2 HQ and 3 troops (2x5 Skitarii and 3x Kataphron).

It’s a shame the IG range isn’t it better shape as I feel they would be a much more logical inclusion in something called ‘Imperium’.

Here's hoping it's a sign that an update to the range is coming.

Okay so, as well as I can manage by squinting at that image, here's what the whole subscription nets you:

NECRONS

• Indomitus Royal Court (Skorpekh Lord, Plasmancer, 2 Cryptothralls, Canoptek Reanimator)
  • Cryptek with Canoptek Cloak
  • Indomitus Royal Warden
  • Catacomb Command Barge // Annihilation Barge & Lord
  • Chronomancer
  • 26 Necron Warriors & 6 Scarab Swarms (presumably two sets of 10 from Indomitus, and two sets of 3 from the paint sets)
  • 3 Skorpekh Destroyers & Plasmacyte
  • 5 Immortals / Deathmarks
  • 5 Flayed Ones
  • 5 Lychguard / Triarch Praetorians
  • 3 Canoptek Wraiths
  • 3 Tomb Blades
  • Canoptek Spyder
  • Destroyer
  • Lokhust Heavy Destroyer
  • Triarch Stalker

Don't see it on your list, but I think the Necron Overlord (with Warscythe and Res Orb) is in there too. Just ahead of the Chronomancer and behind the Cryptothralls. It's slightly hard to tell because of the angle they placed the model, but I'm not sure what else that could be. He's £17.50 from GW.

<p>

Okay so, as well as I can manage by squinting at that image, here's what the whole subscription nets you:

NECRONS

• Indomitus Royal Court (Skorpekh Lord, Plasmancer, 2 Cryptothralls, Canoptek Reanimator)
  • Cryptek with Canoptek Cloak
  • Indomitus Royal Warden
  • Catacomb Command Barge // Annihilation Barge & Lord
  • Chronomancer
  • 26 Necron Warriors & 6 Scarab Swarms (presumably two sets of 10 from Indomitus, and two sets of 3 from the paint sets)
  • 3 Skorpekh Destroyers & Plasmacyte
  • 5 Immortals / Deathmarks
  • 5 Flayed Ones
  • 5 Lychguard / Triarch Praetorians
  • 3 Canoptek Wraiths
  • 3 Tomb Blades
  • Canoptek Spyder
  • Destroyer
  • Lokhust Heavy Destroyer
  • Triarch Stalker

Don't see it on your list, but I think the Necron Overlord (with Warscythe and Res Orb) is in there too. Just ahead of the Chronomancer and behind the Cryptothralls. It's slightly hard to tell because of the angle they placed the model, but I'm not sure what else that could be. He's £17.50 from GW.

That's definitely him. The res orb arm (left arm) points directly to the camera so its difficult to tell, but definitely him. The curve of the warscythe is visible in front of the chronomancer

Oh great, if the captain really is with issue 5 no reason not to start a sub for any of us curious in my mind!

First two issues cost single digits combined and come with the modelling kit, that cutter is really good btw, Issues 3 to 6 are the second delivery at full price but have the captain plus whatever else (Issues 5 and 6 contents' not yet known)

Well, if that's the Scythe Overlord, you've just made my day - wanted that figure for my 'DoW - Last Stand' model hehe :smile.:

Edit:  @Black_Knight Great job updating the front page thank you!  I think you meant to write 10x from the box (and no more) with the Infiltrators ... "Infiltrators x3(Monopose) x10 from Start Collecting! Vanguard Space Marines" ?

Edited by infyrana

Sorry for the double post. I reckon the 5 bodies in front of the deathmarks are immortals, not warriors.

They are subtley chunkier than the warriors and seem to have the slightly larger shoulders pauldrons in common with the desthmarks.

I did wonder that myself, but i think it's just the bad quality of the photo and the angles. If you replace 5 of the Warriors in the count with Immortals you end up with 21 Warriors, and there's no way to actually achieve that total. We can see 6 Scarab Swarms so we know there are 2x 10-Warrior kits, and Hachette already confirmed that Issue 2 includes 3 Warriors from the Paint Set

That's definitely him. The res orb arm (left arm) points directly to the camera so its difficult to tell, but definitely him. The curve of the warscythe is visible in front of the chronomancer

Good catch folks! Added to the breakdown!

Sorry for the double post. I reckon the 5 bodies in front of the deathmarks are immortals, not warriors.

They are subtley chunkier than the warriors and seem to have the slightly larger shoulders pauldrons in common with the desthmarks.

I did wonder that myself, but i think it's just the bad quality of the photo and the angles. If you replace 5 of the Warriors in the count with Immortals you end up with 21 Warriors, and there's no way to actually achieve that total. We can see 6 Scarab Swarms so we know there are 2x 10-Warrior kits, and Hachette already confirmed that Issue 2 includes 3 Warriors from the Paint Set

Got to say, I agree with AngelofRedemption. And I can count 23 Necron Warriors before getting to the 10 infantry on the far right (5 of which are clearly built as Deathmarks). 

The Necrons are loosely line up in rows (or columns if you prefer), and the Warriors are all nearest the camera with a few scarabs interspersed). So from left to right I count:

Row 1 - 4 warriors

Row 2 - 3 warriors

Row 3 - 4 warriors

Row 4 - 3 warriors

Row 5 - 3 warriors (plus Royal Warden closest to camera)

Row 6 - 4 warriors

Row 7 - 2 warriors

That add's up to 23, which makes sense as two packs of 10 plus the three we know are coming in one of the first issues.

If you continue the rows you see:

Row 8: 4 Immortals

Row 9: 1 Immortal and 2 Deathmarks

Row 10: 3 Deathmarks

So even better for the Necrons!

e Paint Set

Got to say, I agree with AngelofRedemption. And I can count 23 Necron Warriors before getting to the 10 infantry on the far right (5 of which are clearly built as Deathmarks). 

The Necrons are loosely line up in rows (or columns if you prefer), and the Warriors are all nearest the camera with a few scarabs interspersed). So from left to right I count:

Row 1 - 4 warriors

Row 2 - 3 warriors

Row 3 - 4 warriors

Row 4 - 3 warriors

Row 5 - 3 warriors (plus Royal Warden closest to camera)

Row 6 - 4 warriors

Row 7 - 2 warriors

That add's up to 23, which makes sense as two packs of 10 plus the three we know are coming in one of the first issues.

If you continue the rows you see:

Row 8: 4 Immortals

Row 9: 1 Immortal and 2 Deathmarks

Row 10: 3 Deathmarks

So even better for the Necrons!

I stand corrected! That's the value of the subscription boosted even further.

Oh great, if the captain really is with issue 5 no reason not to start a sub for any of us curious in my mind!

First two issues cost single digits combined and come with the modelling kit, that cutter is really good btw, Issues 3 to 6 are the second delivery at full price but have the captain plus whatever else (Issues 5 and 6 contents' not yet known)

Yes I cannot resist. I'm after more glue, so for the same price also all that else on top. For Dorn, well chuffed! 

Really tempted by this and it's my birthday soon so could play that card and have it as my present though it's quite a bit more than I'd usually have spent.

Reality is that if I do get it then it'll go in my pile of shame or my son will nab it and I play/collect Dark Angles so big G and his buddy are little use to me so he'll argue that one.

But really, really want....! 

If/when I get back into the office then I'd definately be looking to grab the odd issues from forbidden planet

You are definetly right about the bulkyness of those down the bottom right, they are definetly not warriors as they have shoulderpads and the Deathmarks are doing their job and being very stealthy. That has definetly increased the quality of the selection.

The only problem I see is that there are two Scarabs per box of 10 Warrirors? There are 6 Scarabs in total so thats a little confusing if there is not 30 warrirors?

EDIT: Ah just checked and there are 3 Scarabs per pack of 10 warriors, so that sorts that out.

Edited by Black_Knight

As I am not currently a colllector of Necrons, can we have a go at identifying the models circled in red please. I know one of them is a Plasmancer, one is a Necron Cryptek with the cloak and one is the Warden. So am I to assume there is also lord with orb and Chronomancer too?

Also the furthest right red circle stands out to me as not on the barge?

Finally you can see all three of the Tomb Blaids if you wince.

6TVpKeS.png

Ah just saw the list, tell when you all agree and I will update it finally on the OP.

Edited by Black_Knight

I agree Burni, I was hoping for maybe an IG tank or something. Always wanted a Leman Rus but Admech has always kept me busy. I would of loved a cheap chicken but it was not meant to be but atleast I can now buy enough Kataphrons to get two full squads of 12 :D

Leftmost is the overlord from the command barge (as it's built as an annihilation barge) I think?

The blue ones are tomb blades.

The red ones on the right are a plasmancer, a technomancer with a canoptek cloak, and a gun from a tomb blade :biggrin.: .

The other two are too blurry to tell for me.

Ah thats what the far left one is thanks.

Are you sure thats a gun I can see those two barrels and then what looks like a weapon delivery drone from DOOM behind them?

EDIT: ah I get it now thats a big gun oO

Edited by Black_Knight

Ah man, it's a shame that my necron player buddy will most likely move before or shortly after this launches in Belgium, because if I could split it with somebody for the Imperium part I would likely pull the trigger. Not too interested in Guilliman or some of the vanguard stuff, but I'd love to get my hands on the Sisters models, specially when they will turn out much cheaper than having bought the battleforce box.

Then again, it's not like I actually want to add all of these units to my growing primaris army, so maybe I'd be better off trying my luck getting the individual releases I'm interested in