Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

USA subscribers, has anyone gotten Pack 3 yet?We're having trouble with packages being delivered to some other location. Just didnt know if Pack 3 might be one of them.

Just got my tracking info for pack 3 this afternoon, so I expect more of them to start shipping out soon.

USA subscribers, has anyone gotten Pack 3 yet?We're having trouble with packages being delivered to some other location. Just didnt know if Pack 3 might be one of them.

Just got my tracking info for pack 3 this afternoon, so I expect more of them to start shipping out soon.

Yeah, got mine too. Glad its with UPS. Fedex delivered $600 worth of packages to a completely different address and now we're just getting a runaround.... A bit of a nightmare at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

It just landed. 

43 - Stormhost silver + Small layer brush

44 - Ruined factorium terrain

45 - Canoptek wraith

46 - 3 x battle sisters; 2 x seraphim,; 1 x sister repentia; 1 x Arco-flagellant. 

Anybody know where best to pre-order. I'm sure forbidden planet used to have the full selection but they are only showing live or near live magazines now/ 

Edit: fixed some autocorrects. 

Edited by MrSpoon

Thanks MrSpoon, is that info from Faux or somewhere else?

Is 44 the same terrain again? We already had the Battlezone: Manufactorum sprues so not sure what this next one is. Shame they seem to be doing the wraiths in three like the Servitors. 46 is a nice issue though.

Edited by Black_Knight

Thanks MrSpoon, is that info from Faux or somewhere else?

Is 44 the same terrain again? We already had the Battlezone: Manufactorum sprues so not sure what this next one is. Shame they seem to be doing the wraiths in three like the Servitors. 46 is a nice issue though.

Fauxhammer. Got an email from them earlier https://www.fauxhammer.com/news/warhammer-imperium-magazine-issues-43-46-contents-confirmed/

Oh, you're right, the Shadowspear content hasn't been released either. Wow, that's a lot of stuff they kept for pretty late in the subscription.

I think the sub is great for people interested in Necrons, for imperial players it's pretty weird though. It's more like a (still weird) add-on for Conquest collectors. I don't know, weird choice. Maybe a variation of Sisters vs Necrons might have worked better, even though that would have been a steal for everyone interested in one or even both of the armies.