Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Just to give anyone else in the UK who is subscribing directly from Hachette a heads up - the name that displays on your bank account when they take payment for your sub has been changed. Unfortunately, they didn't notify me of this until 3 days after they took the payment :rolleyes: meaning I thought it was a fraudulent payment (especially as my bank account transactions indicated payment was taken from a town in France(!)), and had my bank reverse it. The bank also cancelled my card as a precaution - so now I have to update all my other payments when my replacement card arrives :facepalm:

Hopefully no one else will get caught out by this!

Really? I just checked and mine hasn’t changed.

• 2 weeks later...

Any US subscribers get charged for the 3 pack yet? Are we expecting it to happen tomorrow because last pack payment was delayed until March 8th?

Edit- Just got an email informing me that the next pack will be charged on the 15th.

Edited by Lord_Ikka

Any US subscribers get charged for the 3 pack yet? Are we expecting it to happen tomorrow because last pack payment was delayed until March 8th?

Edit- Just got an email informing me that the next pack will be charged on the 15th.

I got the same email, not been charged yet.

UK subscriber.

Just got told I am not getting issues 31-34 due to amazing success of Imperium but will get it in the future some time when they reprint it.

Called to ask what's going on and they said that they were in the dark.

Told them this is the second time and still waiting for issues 15-18.

Advised I should be getting issues 15-18 next month instead of 35-38.

So I get 4/8 of missing issues but get put back 4 weeks

On the plus side Hachette might have extra 15-18's should folks want them individually in the near future

I got an email about problems with stock too, they also have yet to deliver 15-18.

I also just received my Forbidden Planet order for 31 and 32. Time to own some Breachers.

Front covers for 34-38 are now live on the Hachette website.

JILleGz.png

2hrJRFl.png

2aJiMCt.png

Rord3gI.png

Ba5Cj2X.png

So according to Fauxhammer, it's:

39 - Kataphron

40 - Kataphron

41 - Necron Chronomancer

42 - SoB Cannoness (Ltd army version)

I guess a lot of people who wanted really cheap Kataphron Destroyers/Breachers will be disappointed they're all across individual issues...

Fauxhammer has a predicted summary and it doesn't look great.

Space Marines Firestrike Servo-Turret - 2(This is more than a FLGS price)

Outrider - 2 
Primaris Invader ATV - 2
Lieutenant in Phobos Armour, 3x Suppressors, 3x Eliminators, 10x Infiltrators - 2 (3)
Marneus Calgar with Victrix Honour Guard - 2
Roboute Guilliman - 1

10 x Battle Sisters, 5 x Seraphim, 1 x Repentia Superior, 4 x Sisters Repentia, 3 x Arco Flagellants, 1 x Penitent Engine - 3

Skorpekh Lord - 1 (1)
Canoptek Reanimator - 1 (0)
Plasmancer - 1 (0)
Cryptothralls - 1 (0)
Lokhust Heavy Destroyer - 1
Triarch Stalker  - 2
2 x Tomb Blades  - 2
Annihilation Barge / Catacomb Command Barge Overlord - 2
Canoptek Wraiths - 3
Deathmarks - 1
Lychguard / Triarch Praetorians - 1

Haemotrope Reactor - 1
Battlezone: Manufactorum Ruins - 2
Thermic Plasma Conduit - 1

Remaining Issues 38 / Total Estimation 32 / Estimated Paint Issues 6

EDIT: Added some changes people below have mentioned.

Edited by Black_Knight

Kind of not too surprised at most of this - for example, that SoB army was split across three sprues, each one sprue in an issue gives you 6-7 miniatures to build, which is typical for an issue of one of these partworks. Having said that, splitting the ATV and Servo Turret is more of a surprise - as pointed out, making those less of a bargain.

I guess the entire collection works out being a discount though? I'm subscribed so I will see more of the discount - but less so if you're getting specific issues for specific items.

I'm not convinced by that estimation of the Vanguard Marines only coming in 2 issues. The SC set is 3 sprues, so I would expect it to be 3 issues. Technically 2 of the sprues are "half size" so could be bundled together, but considering how a lot of stuff has been split, I doubt Hachette would bundle two sprues into one magazine. It would also line up with how they did the Dark Imperium sprues in Conquest which were split up in a very similar way to the Vanguard sprues.

I think he's just grouping them together but that would reduce the amount of sprues to Total Estimation 29. Nice catch Halandaar I didn't realise they were on the same sprue.

Edit: I am finding it hard to believe that the turret is on two, those two sprues are so small. Checking again, his numbers add up to 32 if you count the Phobos as 3 and recount what he put.

Edited by Black_Knight

Interesting. As a US subber, I'll be getting these later than you UK blokes, but I actually like the fact that the bigger stuff (Necron Royal Court, Gulliman, Calgar, etc...) are coming later. Makes sense from the perspective that this magazine is based on getting new players into the hobby- they get the more detailed/difficult to build stuff later on after receiving the basic troops (Warriors/Assault Intercessors). Overall the magazine is still a discount (even with the US sub costing $63 per pack w/shipping), so I'm not worried about how they split up the sprues. I guess I'll only be annoyed if, for example, the ATV is split between two subscription packs making it impossible to build at once.

Edited by Lord_Ikka

Interesting. As a US subber, I'll be getting these later than you UK blokes, but I actually like the fact that the bigger stuff (Necron Royal Court, Gulliman, Calgar, etc...) are coming later. Makes sense from the perspective that this magazine is based on getting new players into the hobby- they get the more detailed/difficult to build stuff later on after receiving the basic troops (Warriors/Assault Intercessors). Overall the magazine is still a discount (even with the US sub costing $63 per pack w/shipping), so I'm not worried about how they split up the sprues. I guess I'll only be annoyed if, for example, the ATV is split between two subscription packs making it impossible to build at once.

I'm approaching Imperium as a new player/hobbyist. This was something I really wish had been available when I was getting into the hobby in 1990. Would have made my experience so much better/easier. Having everything spread out and drip fed means you can slowly build up your skills as a painter, and your understanding of the rules as well. I really think they've done a good job with this, but a few of their release items seem to be in an odd order. I just wish the tools, and paint handle came sooner in the line up that it does. It would make more sense to have these things early on to help with assembly and painting.

While I understand a certain desire and excitement in getting big models early, I'm glad that they have put those bigger models down the road. This allows you to build up your skills and more importantly your confidence as a painter so you are ready to tackle larger vehicles and named characters.

Pack 3 for US was just billed and shipping label created, and I am really looking forward its arrival.

Basing my analysis on the Uk prices and also comparing against my local stores 25% discount rather than rrp I’ve worked the following:

3 Phobos marine sprues (£27 = deal)

Invader atv £27.5 (20.6) if 1 great deal, if 2 marginal

Outriders £37.5 (28) even if 2 issues good deal

Firestrike £21 (15) decent deal if 1 sprue.

Calgar £35 (26) great if 1, good if 2

Heavy destroyer £21 (15) 1 issue as 1 sprue

Lychguard £32.5 (24.3) 3 sprues, only decent deal if 2 issues, great deal if 1.

Kataphrons £35 (27) so same price as the 3 issues.

In conclusion the kataphrons break even, the heavy destroyers are a great deal as they only come on one sprue as are the Phobos marines as they come on 3 sprues but compared to the combat patrol price (minus the impulsor) are a great deal. Lychguard are a bit more tricky as they could come as any of 1-3 issues which would be great/good/bad depending on which.

I suspect the fires trike will be single issue as it’s the same price as the destroyer just on 2 smaller sprues, in which case it will be a good deal (but a bad deal if 2 issues) the attack will be a great deal if one issue and marginal saving if 2. Calgar is a great deal if single issue and still a decent saving if 2 issues. Outriders will probably be 2 issues and same sort of savings as Calgar compared to rrp but this should be viewed in context that they are available cheaper as part of starter sets.

That’s my brief bit of analysis for the issues I’m interested in but the unknown factor is that any of these issues could come with paints etc in addition which would obviously change their value depending on if you needed said paint.