Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

On 1/27/2023 at 2:19 AM, Lord Nord said:

Maybe not the proper place for this, but did we miss out on Initiate Mission #3?

I’ve got Initiate #3 mate.

F7D2372E-1747-48A6-A933-A9A5E2656BAE.jpeg

edit - I don’t need to apologise for the state of the garage - I might have just moved house but you can’t really see the state of it in the background

Edited by Sky Potato

5 hours ago, Sky Potato said:

I’ve got Initiate #3 mate.

F7D2372E-1747-48A6-A933-A9A5E2656BAE.jpeg

EDIT: Mystery solved - I had three bundles (twelve issues) worth of magazines to go through when the latest binder arrived. Somehow, right in the middle of that ordeal, I managed to leave issue 42 unopened. Slender issue with just the Canoness model included, so between that and various distractions, I waltzed right past it to the following issue. Thanks again for checking though.

Edited by Lord Nord

15 minutes ago, Karhedron said:

Considering the mockery the ATV came in for when it was released, it certainly seems to be flying off the shelves now. Shame as I was planning to get a squadron but clearly other people have had the same idea.

I mean at a certain point, it's an awful nearly £30 model, but it's pretty nice for less than £10.

27 minutes ago, Cleon said:

I mean at a certain point, it's an awful nearly £30 model, but it's pretty nice for less than £10.

This.
For £9 a model I'd happily have a squadron or two of these.
at £30 I'm reluctant to even get one.

...anyway - at this rate I wont get any as I keep missing the stock refreshes

I’ve managed to purchase a copy of 74 here: https://buymagsdirect.co.im/products/warhammer-imperium-magazine?_pos=1&_sid=e5c683c36&_ss=r 

they’re based on the Isle of Man. I could only buy one issue though. £2.71 for postage so not bad at all. Bought it there in case my local Tesco has none tomorrow morning. 

Managed to snag two copies of issue 74 this morning in my local Tesco. It’s odd because the Necron magazines get snapped up but the marines magazines take ages to sell in there. Which is good for me I suppose. 

74 is an odd one for me. I'd grab it in passing for 'completeness' but am not too fussed either way.

The more I look at it the more I think it'd be good for the weapons/armour plate for an oldschool razorback conversion. 

The only other thing I think of is getting a few for boarding actions/Aliens themed automated turrets.

14 minutes ago, Brother Captain Arkley said:

Anyone know what time issues usually go live on the Hachette website.

Afraid not, but my understanding is that any high interest issues worth getting get marked as out of stock immediately on their site once 'live' anyway, so can't get them that way. Others' experiences may vary of course.

11 hours ago, skylerboodie said:

Afraid not, but my understanding is that any high interest issues worth getting get marked as out of stock immediately on their site once 'live' anyway, so can't get them that way. Others' experiences may vary of course.

Well through another site I have managed to snag 3 copies hopefully.

On 1/31/2023 at 8:55 PM, Axineton said:

I’ve managed to purchase a copy of 74 here: https://buymagsdirect.co.im/products/warhammer-imperium-magazine?_pos=1&_sid=e5c683c36&_ss=r 

they’re based on the Isle of Man. I could only buy one issue though. £2.71 for postage so not bad at all. Bought it there in case my local Tesco has none tomorrow morning. 

My issue from these guys turned up today. Pretty decent turnaround and maybe should be added as another source to buy from on the list for UK users.