Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

2 hours ago, Reskin said:

Is this really worth getting into? What’s in the magazine? The models are just SM, Necrons and terrain right?

There were some Sisters and Ad-Mech dotted about (I got a good selection from them), but majority is SM & Necrons with terrain/paints issues. If it's still early on where you live, I'd say it's worth it if you want to build a SM/Necron army. From my limited reading of the magazines, it's assuming you are a beginner and taking you through how to play the game, with each issue teaching you a new aspect of the rules. Some stories, basic painting guides and fluff in there as well. 

5 hours ago, lhg033 said:

Is the command barge worth getting?

Depends what you intend your army for - display, narrative, competition-play; the kit also builds the alternative option of an annihilation barge instead, so if you're going to collect and build the army anyway, it strikes me as a worthwhile addition, especially at c. 50% off RRP.

Managed to snag issue 69 in person at Forbidden Planet Shaftsbury Avenue - only copy they had.

Means I will have to do an order to get 70 to complete Calgar so I'll use this in part to justify the command barge because of the postage. I like the idea of having this for playing but it will be mainly display given how few games I get to.

They have a few issue 72's if anyone is looking for these. Out of stock online.

1 hour ago, lhg033 said:

Managed to snag issue 69 in person at Forbidden Planet Shaftsbury Avenue - only copy they had.

Means I will have to do an order to get 70 to complete Calgar so I'll use this in part to justify the command barge because of the postage. I like the idea of having this for playing but it will be mainly display given how few games I get to.

They have a few issue 72's if anyone is looking for these. Out of stock online.

If you're only wanting to complete Calgar and aren't too bothered about the Victrix Guard, I should have the parts spare. I'll check and pop you a PM later.

On 1/17/2023 at 10:06 PM, RWJP said:

Well with Issue 77 confirming the Command Barge comes in 77 and 78, seems like it's time to start refreshing Forbidden Planet constantly to try and get Guilliman cheap when 79 and 80 come up.

Was bummed to miss the ATV and Turret, but missing Guilliman would be seriously annoying!

Have you tried asking your local newsagent to order it in for you? That's what I'm doing.

On 1/18/2023 at 4:52 PM, RWJP said:

If you're only wanting to complete Calgar and aren't too bothered about the Victrix Guard, I should have the parts spare. I'll check and pop you a PM later.

I very much appreciate the offer. I have yet to order issue 70 (and the command barge issues) as I am waiting on payday. I may come back to you on this if 70 has sold out by that point.

On 1/19/2023 at 12:33 AM, Craig said:

Have you tried asking your local newsagent to order it in for you? That's what I'm doing.

My local newsagents wont do this unfortunately.

I may see if any near my work will instead though I expect they'll struggle to get the stock when it comes to it.

Question to my fellow Aussies, my most recent delivery was only three issues (the two skitari frames and the paints) as well as the binder but I am fairly certain I was direct debited for four and the binder. The invoice with the delivery only said three. Did any one else miss the Tomb Spider and they are just trying to change the schedule or do I need to contact Hachette

15 hours ago, Brother Argent said:

Question to my fellow Aussies, my most recent delivery was only three issues (the two skitari frames and the paints) as well as the binder but I am fairly certain I was direct debited for four and the binder. The invoice with the delivery only said three. Did any one else miss the Tomb Spider and they are just trying to change the schedule or do I need to contact Hachette

51 minutes ago, Felix Antipodes said:

@Brother Argent it was the same for me, just the 3 issues vice the usual 4.  I’ve been holding off contacting Hachette until the next parcel arrives to see if it's a schedule change or a stuff up.

I did get a three issue Delivery, but I had a letter explaining one of the issues had a shipping delay, and they sent the three and binder instead of delaying the entire package. The four charges are 3 issues and binder. I've received the next delivery, and it had 5 issues.

AFAIK, in the "contract" the debits are set, so for the 5 issue delivery, you'll only be charged for 4

Edited by Grotsmasha

3 hours ago, Watch Captain said:

Hi folks, just to let you know that issues 79-82 are up for preorder on Forbidden Planet in the UK!!

Thanks for the heads up. Managed to pre-order those at least so won't miss out on Guilliman!

14 hours ago, Watch Captain said:

Hi folks, just to let you know that issues 79-82 are up for preorder on Forbidden Planet in the UK!!

+1 thanks for the heads up 

That timed well. Payday yesterday so have ordered the remaining bits needed for Calgar and buddies and also Guilliman and the barge.

(pleasantly surprised they hadn't already gone out of stock!)

18 hours ago, Watch Captain said:

Much appreciated - managed to order myself an extra Guilliman for a kitbash I've been planning for ages!

We don't know the order, but we believe that issues 81-90 to be the following split:

Model Issues
Hexmark Destroyer 1
Illuminor Szeras 1
Skitarii Marshal 1
Inquisitor Kyria Draxus 1
Redemptor Dreadnought 3
Paragon Warsuits 3

Have skipped all of Imperium to date (picked up a few characters in Conquest). Are they done in grey plastic this time?

Have ordered 79-80 for RG. When will we find out for sure that’s he’s fully contained in those issues? Just in case I need to order another issue. 

Thanks for all the great info in this thread!

53 minutes ago, Burni said:

Have skipped all of Imperium to date (picked up a few characters in Conquest). Are they done in grey plastic this time?

Have ordered 79-80 for RG. When will we find out for sure that’s he’s fully contained in those issues? Just in case I need to order another issue. 

The info that he's in issues in 79 & 80 comes from Fauxhammer who has been working directly with Hachette to put this information out, so it's as good as confirmed.

And yes, it's all grey plastic this time.