State of the Union (Heresy)

Small scale creep doesn't bother me. Marines come in different sizes the same way people do. As long as we're not talking Primaris scale jumps then I can live with it.

I'd like if the Firstborn (Terminators included) were scaled like the new CSM line. It may not be proper Truescale, but it's enough to make Astartes look stronger and heavier than similarly equiped human troops like the Sororitas.

The Chaos termies in particular look properly chonk. They have a great sense of weight.

I think the Krieg stuff was just done in error. Which error though is a good question. It could be that they intend to use those models for imperial militia and the error was which images were put up, not an error in them being created.

Small scale creep doesn't bother me. Marines come in different sizes the same way people do. As long as we're not talking Primaris scale jumps then I can live with it.

I'd like if the Firstborn (Terminators included) were scaled like the new CSM line. It may not be proper Truescale, but it's enough to make Astartes look stronger and heavier than similarly equiped human troops like the Sororitas.

The Chaos termies in particular look properly chonk. They have a great sense of weight.

I am currently beginning work on my first few lunar auxilia prints. They are scaled to look human next to HH plastics and it's awesome.

Taking a glance at the calendar a dispatch should be due next week right?

The Nu^TM Chaos Terminator Kit, like a lot of the new models GeeDubs designs is pretty bland after your first box. It falls into the trappings of "slap a black and white filter over it, it looks like literally everyone elses" because they're monopose. The weapon options in the kit are also horrendous. I know i'm derailing a bit, so to bring it back on track - the light scale increase DOES look good. One of the few things I have to say that's positive about the kit. 

I am currently beginning work on my first few lunar auxilia prints. They are scaled to look human next to HH plastics and it's awesome.

Taking a glance at the calendar a dispatch should be due next week right?

Aye, 14 or 15th was the previous dispatches. Though the pre-orders for the Imperial Fist Praetors haven't gone up, nor word of Argel Tal.

Hm codex roadmap doesnt seem to leave too much space for heresy in the rest of the year to be honest.

If you looked closely, you might have spotted, that october is completely free! ;]

Edit: ...and only one codex in the following november.

Edited by MichaelCarmine

Yeah of course i mean translations. In germany we have big parts in wargaming groups that are unwilling to / cant read english fluently enough to dip into more niche aspects and stick to the main systems. So i was wondering if people here think gw will spent the money to get translations out

That goes both ways the German version of shadowrun had a much simpler character creation system and from all sources a much better one than the English version XD pity my German is only good enough to order a Donner
So, you can talk to Thor, yes? *snickers in german*

I am still not convinced that we get a new edition at all. New box with beaki marines we get, that's about it.

I suspect gw will work on rules for better or for worse when they do the box.

Selling models on the basis of rules is a large part of their buiseness model these days

Id expect the rules to get the same translaymtion treatment as necromunda or titanicus

Edited by Marshal Vespasian

Every Legion has had its rules, and by the time a new box is expected, the last update (crusade) will have been out over a year.

The time is absolutely ripe for a reboot and, even allowing for covid disruption, fits snugly within GW's 'lets update this now' time frame.

Hm codex roadmap doesnt seem to leave too much space for heresy in the rest of the year to be honest.

If you looked closely, you might have spotted, that october is completely free! ;]

Edit: ...and only one codex in the following november.

I did see Valrak speculating/saying he had info that the HH boxset, had been pushed to October. And there is a big gap in that roadmap.

I'm mostly interested to hear what books this will be accompanied with, will we get book 10 or is that off the table even though it was nearly finished, or 3rd option, we get a Warzone style book *and* a Black Book?