'To Plunder the Stars Themselves' OOC Thread

Lysimachus

@Lysimachus: I posted Vesalius's actions as I will likely be asleep when you post an update and I don't want to hold the action up. Vesalius's actions will obviously fall after Theodora's so I will adjust my fluff as needed in the morning my time.

@Necro - Vesalius' target number should have been 65 not 75.

I will post later after lunch.

Draak will lob a frag at the Seraphim and then FAB them.

Draak 'doesn't have time to burn' a la Blain from Predator.

(Edit: Added Draak's intended actions)

Edited by Machine God

No, I dont think it's any problem, I can work it out easy enough! :)

I'm just strangely a little busier today than I was yesterday!

Will get a Summary post up this afternoon/evening

(Sorely tempted to just run the Canoness to within 7m of the team before Odysseus' Smite though... :lol:)

Edit: @Mol: true enough! It's fine I'll do some friendly fire rolls along with the summary!

Edited by Lysimachus

(Sorely tempted to just run the Canoness to within 7m of the team before Odysseus' Smite though... :laugh.:)

Feel free to reverse the order of my two actions (the bolter shot against the repentia in round 1 and the smite in round 2) if that would make things easier - they are both half actions, just taken in that order to avoid having to retroactively reposition things after I went missing for a few days.

Derp, sorry, been working on the Summary and missed the previous posts.

@AT: Ah hell, now I've done it all including the Canoness moving, I'm going to leave it as I've put it in the Summary. (Sorry, but it's taken me forever to work this last post out)

@Necro: Do you want to join the BA, will it not waste the Aim? Edit: Ninja'd!

As far as I know Accurate doesn't work with Tearing, it's just a flat extra d10/2d10. So you might need to just reroll the extras? (Also, as MG said, your target number was 10 lower so you'd only get 3DoS and therefore only 1 extra d10 Dam. But you did mention using a FP to bump it up, did you want to do that?)

Sorry all, today is proving to be a little... complicated... :lol:

I see Brynjarr's turn in the imitative order is upon us, if he were to attempt to commander the rhino what actions would need to be rolled/taken?

Presumably move up to it and then open door and throw driver out or some such. Mechanically I am guessing right now that it be a charge and a attack to try and force the door.

Yup, Charge the rear hatch, if you can get past the AV20 and do 15 SI points or more of Damage, we'll call that breaking in and taking out the Driver. Then next Round you can drive the Rhino?

So this Psychic Wind is Easy to Dodge (Str +30) or is it (Str -30)?

Easy, and as marines have unnatural strength you get another +10 - so it's Strength +40 (if you base strength is 40 or more, or you have more than the usual +10 from your armour you pass automatically - it's only the repentia and seraphim at any real risk.

Ok, cracking stuff, I'll be working on another update (might be posted tomorrow am) that will take us through to Orphiel.

I'll also get a new pic for mid-Round so we can see where everything is, as quite a lot of stuff has moved or been reduced in strength.

Ok, updated up to Orphiel and Pic and current status included.

@Necro: Nope, because Theodora went before Odysseus and she moved, the second Celestian wasn't within 7m of the Smite any more, same for the Battle Sisters Squad.

Ok, no worries. I won't change the pic but we can assume Draak is covered and facing south.

Edit: Put the Wounds on the wrong Celestian in the status, now corrected. C is on 10 left, B is still on full.