'To Plunder the Stars Themselves' OOC Thread

Lysimachus

Vesalius's actions are up. I included an attempted concealment roll to keep ol' sawbones hidden a spell longer. Given the poor lighting conditions, unless the mortals are equipped with night-vision or similar equipment, would they be attacking with any sort of penalty? Edited by Necronaut

Nice! Yep, Darkness is a -20 in Melee and -30 to Ranged. Stormtroopers and Prime have Darksight Trait, but the rest will be affected.

Obviously they can still attempt an Awareness Test to spot you, but your DoS are pretty good (I'm fairly sure Darkness gives a bonus to Concealment Tests too...yep, +20) so I'd say they're not likely to see you?

Edit: checked my numbers

Edited by Lysimachus

Probably 1.5m ish. They should be sufficient to provide full cover to those behind them... as long as they're smart enough to keep their heads down! (Hence why I didn't include the benefits of the cover to your hit on the Bullgryn's head! :D)

Ratings B and C are up next. They've got no hope of spotting Vesalius (can't get 4DoS on Awareness) and don't have enough oomph to get through Odysseus' shield, so I'm not quite sure what they'll actually do...

Possibly they can use 'spray and pray' to shoot at the Apothecary... but I can't remember exactly how that works? Out at the mo, but will look into it and add update with their Actions once I'm home!

No worries! Well, despite spending both his FP on a rerolled Dodge and to restore Wounds, the Stormtroopers leader is dead! (Not much you can do against a double RF! :D)

So, Svelk's turn, then the Bullgryns!

If you're going through one of the doorways, then yep, probably a -10 Pilot Test?

But if not, it's a fairly open area outside the portals so no penalty!

For the Dagger armsmen I was thinking of sending them to hold the northern Door alongside Vesalius, leaving the rest of us to go straight ahead or so.  

Depending on the position of the bullgryns (1 in particular)  Brynjarr could head over to assist as well as I think he would be the next closest marine at this point.

Open to better suggestions.

For the Dagger armsmen I was thinking of sending them to hold the northern Door alongside Vesalius, leaving the rest of us to go straight ahead or so.

Depending on the position of the bullgryns (1 in particular) Brynjarr could head over to assist as well as I think he would be the next closest marine at this point.

Open to better suggestions.

@Trokair - Good idea, Brynjarr and Armsmen should aid Vesalius. Svelk could do with a hand too. We need to sort out the Stormtroopers as the Naval Ratings can't hurt us.

Draak can call Bolter Assault or do we prefer to stay in Solo?

I'm sensing something here...a disturbance in the force..

I think Tro's suggestion of using the Crewmen as a blocking force for that 'door' is a good one.

@MG Draak is in charge range.  Your Agility Bonus for movement is 4 (AG) + 1 (Your size: Hulking) = 5.

If you really want to, you can declare (Free Action) Solo Mode: Burst of Speed, which pops this up to AB 7, and gives you a charge range of 21 metres.

Choo choo!

Edited by Mazer Rackham