Thanks all. Just a heads up as progress has stopped dead. Wife had wee one 10 weeks early and all plans unmade and living day to day blag blah. May be a while til I'm back again.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks. Apparently taking a batch to work on night shift dots em done eventually. Trying to use night shift efficiently when it's quiet seems to help with painting backlog. Think I'm due to get something mechanical done as my reward. Leaving basing for a bit then will batch do it.

• 5 months later...

been a while but not for without purpose. as wrking on my nids slowly and they are reaching targeted desire.meanwhile ive been picking up bits and pieces ready for the iron warriors. most recently geting a converted squad of warp talons that look fairly iron warriorsy... will get them started sooon

• 3 months later...

editing in pictures. hive fleet nearing finish so starting to poke at my iron warriors again...

trying to work on making a warp priest out of an old metal raptor that i had been hoping to make a smash captain out of... 

20221022_181219.jpg

20221022_181228.jpg

20221022_181224.jpg

20221022_181231.jpg

Edited by Brother nathan

more is inbound. got another oblit in progress and another lord cause always want another... but ive several plans i need to wor on such as proper icon bearer and several veichle things tooo... and rust... think i need more iron powder too... oh and ive some very iron warrior looking warp talons i won off ebay too...

Edited by Brother nathan

• 2 months later...

cheers, thought id take a few ideas from blood angels and figure that war masters/captains/lieutenants /high ranking iron warriors would have their own yellow and black heraldry and leave their marks on the realms... will work on such with future characters and a few revisions... 

• 4 weeks later...

as i wasnt sure where to stick this i figued this is the best spot. managed to get a copy of imperium for once(normally sold out) so nabbed this generator. didnt fancy standard and have lots of christmas lights lying around so upgraded by drilling out and glue filling and painting said glue etc...  fairly happy with progress but ran out of iron dust.. also plan to add smoke (dirty cotton) as have lit up the stacks too  fairly pleased with outcome. should look ace beside my iron warriors

20230213_142548.jpg

20230213_130904.jpg

20230213_130858.jpg

Edited by Brother nathan