Kill Team - Nachmund - Box and CSM Revealed

Joe

Will it be the standard sprue size, or akin to the new BT upgrade?

Not definitely sure, but I’m guessing that it will be approximately the same size as the Pathfinders upgrade sprue from Chalnath. For reference:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tau40K/comments/qfhj02/pathfinder_upgrade_sprue_for_kill_team/

That'd make sense. I'm not too familiar with Tau, from the looks of it that sprue is about the same size as one of the three in a Bladeguard vet box?

That'd make sense. I'm not too familiar with Tau, from the looks of it that sprue is about the same size as one of the three in a Bladeguard vet box?

:laugh.:  Not sure, I can not stand the Bladeguard visually, so I do not know how it would compare - never going to own the sprues.  It looks like it is half the size of a standard unit single sprue for Pathfinders from everything I can tell (I did not get the Chalnath box, so going based on images/size comparisons I can find online).

I would love absolutely everything about this image if it weren't for the fact that you can't have Corsairs in Ynnari detachments in the new codex.
Other than that, these look absolutely devastatingly awesome and I can't wait to get my claws into them. 

I wonder if we'll see some previews of their KT rules soon.

I would love absolutely everything about this image if it weren't for the fact that you can't have Corsairs in Ynnari detachments in the new codex.

Other than that, these look absolutely devastatingly awesome and I can't wait to get my claws into them.

I wonder if we'll see some previews of their KT rules soon.

I also though that was rather funny. Corsairs aren’t even an option for Ynnari lists. Which is a shame as they fit perfectly with the fluff. Oh well.

Dunno why they decided Corsairs couldn't be in Ynnari as they seem like they'd be a perfect match especially with that colour scheme, also disappointed that they don't seem to have any option to take either Jain Zar or Lelith considering they seem to be amongst Yvraine's most trusted allies unless I'm missing something rules wise Edited by Wildblaze

It all feels a bit strange. However, the corsair models are dope, every time I see them there are more things I like about them, I can’t wait to see what their rules are for KT, I am excited to see what the Nachmind setting has in the way of missions and what not, and I am looking forward to messing with the chaos marines.

So what new Chaos operatives do we think we’re getting? From the preview it seems like:

• Autocannon option for the Heavy Gunner
  • Sorcerer of some type
  • Stabby guy
  • Two-handed axe
  • Creepy hand

This in addition to the existing gunners, icon bearer, champion, and regular warrior. Anything else?

1646029693169.png

So there's helmeted options for most if not all of the Corsairs. That is very good to see

This makes me wants to see a Corsair and Incubus crossover, I already had ideas for using the Visarch as Draz'har

The pics all show a lot of chaos marines. There are 10 in the box and I know they'll want people to be able to use them all, but I hope they don't grow the power level of a kill team past 6ish marines in a game.

I don't think they will. I think it's more like one gets the ten man kill-team and can make 2 fire-teams from it.

The rules for the Marks of Chaos aren't anything revolutionary or game-breaking (they look much like similar rules other factions can use in the game), but they should make for fun games :)

Also, is this new terrain at the bottom of the page, or something scratch built? :huh: It looks scratch built, but possibly it could be from the new Battlezone Fronteris stuff, maybe?

CNLbgTDJr3CNvRs9.jpg

Edited by firestorm40k

The pics all show a lot of chaos marines. There are 10 in the box and I know they'll want people to be able to use them all, but I hope they don't grow the power level of a kill team past 6ish marines in a game.

I don't think they will. I think it's more like one gets the ten man kill-team and can make 2 fire-teams from it.

I agree. I'd be shocked to see a more then six marines in a kill team. Having a roster is a huge part of KT, and this wouldn't be the first time a box KT couldn't bring in all their options (Chalnath Tau with all their drones and what not)

Im loving the marks. I plan on splitting this box in half between Tzeentch renegades for my Thousand Sons vassals and Nurgle renegades for my sons Death Guard vassals. Its neat to know that the difference in appearance between the two teams will be more then just aesthetic.