Kill Team - Nachmund - Box and CSM Revealed

Joe

Don't they plan on doing one roughly every quarter? I think by deduction the next one would have to be sometime soon, since Chalnath was from back in October/November.

The roadmap GW posted had an expansion for Jan-march…

Jan had the gsc WD team, march seems to have harlequins, feb had nothing… that’s why I think the box would fit nicely in the feb slot

Edited by excelite

Did they say Ash Wastes was deffo gonna be out in Q1?? If so I now have buyers remorse for blowing this months hobby budget in 5 mins on ebay, guess Ill just have to sell my neighbours internal organs to afford it, not like he needs them. :lol

I only mention it because the last releases for KT and Necromunda were Chalnath and Outcasts. Both game systems have had roadmaps express quarterly releases, GW doesn’t preview more than a few months out, and we are halfway through the quarter. Things being what they are globally, though…their targets could be a bit mutable.

Ash Wastes is going to take a while- late Q2 at the earliest.

Nacmund KT is coming soon. Just a guess, but I'd say preorder first week of March at the latest. The Eldar dex will come first- the won't put Corsair models on the shelf until there are 40k rules to support them. But I expect the dex to preorder on the 19th.

I'm hoping for Ash Wastes sooner rather than later, but I think it's probably not going to be this quarter (maybe not next quarter either). Kill Team is probably gonna be sooner rather than later, though.

Personally, I'm hoping nothing interesting will come out the next month or two, so I have time and money to move house :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh called it on the CSM, power armour sells. I do love the glee on the Sergeants face :D 

Sector mechanicus is a shame though, ive got a buttload of it from various boxes over the years already, essentially any other theme would be better!

That confirms some of our information down in Chaos land as well, as we'd first heard that there were new CSM options (book, two handed axe), and reasoned it was a kill team upgrade.

I’m pretty shocked tbh, given the pattern of previous boxes I expected this to be cultists vs corsairs. Unless something is drastically different in this box, this will be the first box KT with two fire teams in a kill team

I expect the inevitable SM vs something box to be similar

Looks like I’ll be springing for this box. I planned on getting a box of CSM anyways, and I really need more terrain. I might have to try eBay to unload the Corsairs. Or I’ll just keep them for my unenviable pile of shame

Edited by sitnam

bit disapointed but not surprised to see Chaos Space Marines as the other half, was hoping for something a little more unique. But at least theres some really nice new bits on that extra sprue, really like the Balefire Acolyte and another option for the reaper chaincannon is nice, the possesed also gives me hope for a new possesed box when the codex comes out. Just hope this new sprue doesn't push the CSM box up to much if it gets bundled in there.