JoyToy 40k - compilation (updated Jan 4, 2022)

8 minutes ago, tangoalphatwo said:

I noticed that too. They’re called the Paragons of Baal. Could be a cool faction specific unit 

Wonder if that's why BA/DA are last, given what's going around about that.

Well, maybe not last, but late to the party at least if you get what I mean.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

Yeah it’s all cool but a bit too expensive for it to really get more interest than occasionally admiring the figures. I do hope paragons of Baal ends up as an actual thing, feels like there is potential there for veteran intercessors as others have mentioned. But the examples shown aren’t anything new, they’re just primaris models with firstborn blood angel upgrade sprue applied I think. Which doesn’t work anywhere near as well with the actual models as the torsos are different proportions 

1 hour ago, redmapa said:

Ancient and Lieutenant on Outrider bikes? God I wish those were units on the table, I'd really love to see company veterans on bikes return, it was such a cool idea for a unit.

Agreed, hopefully there is some hint of things to come as opposed to just making variations of things unique to joytoy.

Not that I really should be buying more toys but I'm intending to form a little "5 a side" JoyToy collection. I own one of the CSMs and want 3 others + the Helbrute. I'm also wanting 4 loyalists + a "big guy" to go with them but I'm torn. The Imperial Fists look more my taste but the Blood Angels also look cool and have the Furioso Dreadnought (I don't care much for the Redemptor).

46 minutes ago, brother_b said:

Where do we buy these? I love the blood angels. Are they prepainted?

https://www.lockertoys.com/

17 hours ago, Khornestar said:

Agreed, hopefully there is some hint of things to come as opposed to just making variations of things unique to joytoy.

the bikes are sold separately so he probably just mounted the ancient and LT figures on it.