JoyToy 40k - compilation (updated Jan 4, 2022)

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting that Ragnar and Bjorn are the first “name” characters to appear.  I was expecting an UM or BA biggie first up.

Not sure I like the Orks.  They look off to me for some reason.  Will need to take a better look at them.

LOVE the outriders!

28 minutes ago, Felix Antipodes said:

Interesting that Ragnar and Bjorn are the first “name” characters to appear.  I was expecting an UM or BA biggie first up.

Not sure I like the Orks.  They look off to me for some reason.  Will need to take a better look at them.

LOVE the outriders!

I suspect Ragnar and Bjorn got done first because they map well to the templates for the Intercessor and dreadnought templates they're already using.

Apparently more named characters are on their way, including Calgar, Tor Garadon, and even Castellan Crowe.

Between Horatius and Titus over in the Space Marine 2 trailer, GW needs to hurry up and release whatever "Primaris Lieutenant with Chainsword" kit they have under wraps. Probably saving it to drop alongside the codex.

Also, I haven't been paying close attention to Joytoy's accessories - is Captain Sidonicus their first attempt at a Stalker Bolt Rifle? Because they gave him the sickle mag from the standard Bolt Rifle, despite giving him the correct Stalker-pattern Scope. So he's actually wielding a variant that doesn't exist in plastic.

4 hours ago, IWIII said:

All I hope is they put out a Lord Discordant soon. I guess eventually we will get one, but I really hope sooner than later...

The only forthcoming Chaos unit coming in this phase is appears to be another Hellbrute.

If you're curious whats still on the docket, refer to this video

There will be another phase kicking up in 2023 and apparently that will include Dark Angels and who knows what else.

Edited by Wispy