JoyToy 40k - compilation (updated Jan 4, 2022)

Correct me if I'm wrong but this codifies veteran status is available to assault intercessors, and that they could then equip power swords.

I've not built one in months so have not looked in the codex.

The veteran status I knew, the sword not so much.

The Assault Intercessors could already upgrade to the Veteran Intercessor datasheet with the V9 Codex, but there still isn't an option to equip any version of the squad with Power Swords aside from the Sergeant (which this guy clearly isn't).

So maybe a glimpse of the future. I'm sure the only reason it hasn't happened already is because they haven't released a squad upgrade kit and the Assault Intercessor kit only includes one power sword bit per combat squad.

EDIT: In other news, haven't we seen the artwork for that Ultramarines Captain somewhere? Maybe in the Vigilus books?

Edited by Lord Nord

11 hours ago, mel_danes said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but this codifies veteran status is available to assault intercessors, and that they could then equip power swords.

I've not built one in months so have not looked in the codex.

The veteran status I knew, the sword not so much.

it doesn't codify anything, it's toys cool characters made by a third party licensor

the claw pack had a very not-legal codex space wolves accurate load out as well. rule of cool.

Edited by Wispy

• 2 weeks later...