JoyToy 40k - compilation (updated Jan 4, 2022)

Wolf fans rejoice! I'm not a big fan of the boys from Fenris, but damn if you are this stuff is straight Fire. Joytoy is killing it with these releases.

6 minutes ago, Wispy said:

I'm the one collecting the Joytoy Space Wolves over here, i'm allowed to be disappointed.

Wolves fan here too. Primaries fan as well. Never been a huge TWC fan as I’ve bought into the whole primaries thing. So I get where you’re coming from. But, hey, if dudes like TFC, I’m happy for them

Edited by tangoalphatwo

22 minutes ago, Wispy said:

I'm the one collecting the Joytoy Space Wolves over here, i'm allowed to be disappointed.

So just don’t buy those particular ones. I’d imagine the price would pretty prohibitive to collect every one of these figures with most people having a selection of the ones they like and not all of them. Of course if you intend on buying them all tell me to shut up, no offence will be taken.

6 hours ago, Captain Smashy Pants said:

So just don’t buy those particular ones. I’d imagine the price would pretty prohibitive to collect every one of these figures with most people having a selection of the ones they like and not all of them. Of course if you intend on buying them all tell me to shut up, no offence will be taken.

I have pre-ordered all the Space Wolves anyways, yes, but no need for me to tell anyone to shut up. :) 

At a certain point i wonder how many of the various bits of the different figures can be swapped around and i can just do a Primaris rider with one of the claw pack figures or what now. We'll see how it goes, I, suppose!

Just received my Wolf Claw Pack and they feel a lot cheaper in build quality, the joints are very floppy and the size seems off compared to the first wave, this new guy should have bulkier armour based on the armour type.  The two figures are stood side by side, but our new boy does not suffer from the skinny waist, but is just smaller:

JoyToy 2.jpg