JoyToy 40k - compilation (updated Jan 4, 2022)

12 hours ago, Blindhamster said:

this is so bad, it doesnt make sense how its so wrong, doesn't match the new primaris model and doesn't match the old one either. is it a kit bash by any chance

Yes, it’s a kitbash, which is why it’s so off.  I thought that was so obvious that I didn’t mention it in the post.  Mea culpa.  He is on their list for future release but probably not until early next year according to the joytoy fan sites.

Are these figures selling well?

I love them, but I'm knee deep in the OG plastic crack, so I've avoided getting any.

They, JoyToy, seem to have gone all in on this property. They're cranking out new figures at a rapid pace.

Do they ever go back and reissue older figures?

Yeah, it is very hard to keep up with their release. I have a substantial collection (Between my and my two sons) and it's still not even close to half of what they have released.

I'm not a fan of HH, but excited for those of you guys that are. I would love to see Abaddon and Khârn and then some Tyranids. Hopefully we will see them at some point as the range seems to sell well

1 hour ago, Grotsmasha said:

I'm sticking to doing a few select Characters, there's just no way I could justify a large JoyToy collection too.

I have been doing something similar, but will be very poor if they start punching out something that I would find hard to resist like the HH Primarch range or a decent Deathwatch or Dark Angels series.  (Note: pure wishlisting - no new release knowledge held!) :sweat:

On 7/27/2023 at 11:38 AM, Wispy said:

Arjac looks a thousand times better than the terminators they revealed earlier this month. Much better proportions.

which is funny since he is supposed to be "mountain of a man" Yet his model is tiny bit smaller then original termies

Edited by Jukkiz

2 hours ago, Jukkiz said:

which is gunny since he is supposed to be "mountain of a man" Yet his model is tiny bit smaller then original termies

It took me a bit to realize you're talking about his miniature and not his figure.

yeah, he is wee. I hope when the Space Wolves codex drops he has a new mini thats larger than the leviathan termies. He should make Abbadon's mini sweat a little.

Edited by Wispy

12 minutes ago, Shovellovin said:

Which HH were teased?

On 7/22/2023 at 11:40 PM, Daylight said:

Saw this pop up. I think these will be what finally makes me take the plunge on some of these figures, though Messinius and the White Consuls have me intrigued too. 

E5B6029B-4728-4577-88A7-D34F3372F7D3.png

2 hours ago, Sothalor said:

Batteries?

Oh, the barrel cluster of the Gatling Psylencer spins! :woot:

If they do that to the AGC of the knight, my wallet is going to take a serious hit. But worth it. Sweet Omnimesiah, image if it has light up eyes too.