[DW] The Desolation of Innocence (RPG OOC Thread)

Mazer Rackham

Cheers MG, yep looks fine.

I am seeing a pattern here...:wink:

@MR - Well I thought about integrating the Servo-Harness with Tatarus TDA but I didn't think that I'd be that lucky so decided to stay with Artificer.

@MR - Have you got a preference when this is to be set?

No bud, just wondered if anyone wanted it in a time period which might allow for an extra level of RP if they wanted it.

@MR - Well I thought about integrating the Servo-Harness with Tatarus TDA but I didn't think that I'd be that lucky so decided to stay with Artificer.

It might just be a reading mishap on my part - you're in TDA, right?  Albeit 'pretty' TDA?

@MR - Have you got a preference when this is to be set?

No bud, just wondered if anyone wanted it in a time period which might allow for an extra level of RP if they wanted it.

It might just be a reading mishap on my part - you're in TDA, right?  Albeit 'pretty' TDA?

@MR - No my character is wearing Artificer Armour.

I didn't think that the Servo-Harness would go well with Indomitus or Cataphracti.

Maybe after Badab?

Edited by Machine God

I had a go at filling in my character sheet (it’s still 2d10 + 30 yes?) and added a Crozius Arcanum and Storm Bolter as that seems appropriate for a TDA chaplain.

For armour I rolled a 1, so Cataphractii, can I swap it for Tartaros?  

Beyond that I am unsure what equipment, skills and talents make sense, so recommendation welcome.

@MG, ok, I see what's what now bud.

@Tro, I shouldn't really, but I've made a couple of Faustian bargains already, so...go on then.  Tartaros it is ;)  And yes mate, it is still 2d10 + 30.  A couple of players have allocated points as well.  I don't recommend that, but if you wish to, that's fine.

Lads, can you give Tro a hand with skills and talents?  Necro, You've played a Chaplain across in Blackthorn?

Crozius I think is issued kit, so no Req required there, Chaplain Skull Helm is also issued kit IIRC?

Not that anyone is 'rank and file' at Rank 4, but do we have any non-officer players? :biggrin.:

Nope.  Hehe.

My arm could twisted to go assault instead. :wink:

Up to you dude!

Nah, I thought it's pretty cool! Like the A-team or something... :tongue.:

Which one of you boys is Baracus? :p

@MG, ok, I see what's what now bud.

@Tro, I shouldn't really, but I've made a couple of Faustian bargains already, so...go on then.  Tartaros it is :wink:  And yes mate, it is still 2d10 + 30.  A couple of players have allocated points as well.  I don't recommend that, but if you wish to, that's fine.

Lads, can you give Tro a hand with skills and talents?  Necro, You've played a Chaplain across in Blackthorn?

Crozius I think is issued kit, so no Req required there, Chaplain Skull Helm is also issued kit IIRC?

@MR - Yes, a Deathwatch Chaplain gets a Crozius Arcanum, a Skull Helm and a Rosarius as Standard Issue Wargear.

1 x Librarian - Necronaut

1 x Apothecary - Lysimachus

1 x Techmarine - Machine God

1 x Chaplain - Trokair

Not that anyone is 'rank and file' at Rank 4, but do we have any non-officer players? :biggrin.:

@Lysimachus - Ah a Wyrd of the Flesh.

Nah, I thought it's pretty cool! Like the A-team or something... :tongue.:

"I ain't getting on no plane!"

Well technically a Thunderhawk is a plane....

And a Space Hulk is just a big plane...

EDIT: @Tro, I think one of the things you wanted was Medicae?  I'm prepared to let you have it for 800xp as an Elite Advance.

EDIT 2: The IC thread is now open for fluff/RP posts.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Hi AT, yes, still room for players, and there's nothing wrong with big and stupid, as long as they're shy and afraid of loud noises! :wink:

You can shoot me the link via PM if you like with stats and whatever thoughts you have around him?

EDIT: Keep in mind lads/ladies the board is about to go into the howling dark.  If you need to contact me, go ahead a drop an email and we can carry forward anything you want to discuss.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

I wasn’t sure where on the Chaplain to Apothecary spectrum a Wolf Priest falls in this game.

You raise a very interesting point!

I'd allow a Chaplain as an advanced archetype. There's precedent in the Space Hulk: Deathwing game,

@MR - Don't invoke precedent's, that way lies madness - there's a Dreadnought in Space Crusade.

@MR - Don't invoke precedent's, that way lies madness - there's a Dreadnought in Space Crusade.

Completely slipped my mind...I think that's a great idea!

:wink:

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Wait wait wait do you mean to tell me I can RP as a dreadnought in this campaign?!

If your first encounter with a carnifex goes really, really badly, sure. :thumbsup:

@Necro - Yes but even if you were a Blood Angel you don't have enough Renown for a Furioso Dreadnought so you would lose your Psychic Powers

Wait wait wait do you mean to tell me I can RP as a dreadnought in this campaign?!

If your first encounter with a carnifex goes really, really badly, sure. :thumbsup:

@Necro - Yes but even if you were a Blood Angel you don't have enough Renown for a Furioso Dreadnought so you would lose your Psychic Powers
Oh man clearly you missed the entry for the Librarian dreadnought from First Founding. :P

Edit: and who says I'm not playing a Blood Angel successor?

Edited by Necronaut

If your first encounter with a carnifex goes really, really badly, sure. :thumbsup:
Oh man clearly you missed the entry for the Librarian dreadnought from First Founding. :tongue.:

Edit: and who says I'm not playing a Blood Angel successor?

@Necro - Sorry, No I didn't! That's what I was looking at and you need 80+ Renown (We're at Rank 4 which is Famed and that is 60 Renown):wink: