Heresy Roadmap Speculation

Perhaps they decided to do a liber book for them? Could be they were shooting for that originally, but couldn't get it approved, and that changed after a successful launch.

That's all spitballing of course until we hear something.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

21 minutes ago, WrathOfTheLion said:

Perhaps they decided to do a liber book for them? Could be they were shooting for that originally, but couldn't get it approved, and that changed after a successful launch.

That's all spitballing of course until we hear something.

This honestly seems like the most likely thing; daemons, traitor assassins as mentioned in imperialis, and maybe dark mech? Some other faction to round out the book at least, as it'd be a pretty slim book other wise.

That being said, I think releasing the pdf as an interim solution might have been better. Maybe refine the printed stuff in the same way they sold the custodes rules twice on 1st lol.

I suspect there was always going to be a Liber like the latest one with Daemons and Militia (and probably some agents of the warmaster) in Q1 as that would fit the pattern, but they realised longer than 6 months would be widely unacceptable and planned get you by pdfs for at least those. 

Then just never released em, for reasons we probably will never know. Like, i want to give them the benefit of the doubt (despite what some of you think of me :P ) but at this point i cant think of any good reason to have not dropped those lists? With Ka'Bandha and the Daemons in White Dwarf it feels like that was the time they planned to drop them at least, but nothing, and no comment from FW. Maybe they are hoping we will forget?  

So we still have the Scorpius outstanding. Is it possible that will ship before Christmas?, there's basically just one Saturday (17th) remaining isn't there? Or does GW not usually put new stuff up that late into December?

What I'm really hoping for is the announcement of a fast attack (jet bikes?) on Thursday which will go up for pre-order with the Scorpius on the 10th, so it can be a Christmas gift, but I'll be happy with just the Scorpius.