Upcoming BL Stuff - 2023

Tolmeus

I've been using my phone, laptop and ipad simultaneously and all I get is "Webstore is down". I simply managed to put the siege book in the cart and proceeded to check out but everytime I try to pay with paypal I get error messages and now it's all down. There wasn't even time to put something like the map or the new DoF in the basket.

To be honest, I'm really mad right now - releasing two limited edition series pieces, new IG models and whatever all at the same time feels just like a pretty *insertswearhere* thing to do. 

I was hitting the store from 09:45 onwards, was fairly sure I quick to hop on it when they got uploaded at 09:55, was already logged in with payment info and delivery details set for quick checkout - and I still felt like I wasn't going to get through before the site fell over (I did just though, phew).

Where's the queue system they had a while back? it's whole point was to avoid EXACTLY THIS!!!!

Just now, m_r_parker said:

I was hitting the store from 09:45 onwards, was fairly sure I quick to hop on it when they got uploaded at 09:55, was already logged in with payment info and delivery details set for quick checkout - and I still felt like I wasn't going to get through before the site fell over (I did just though, phew).

Where's the queue system they had a while back? it's whole point was to avoid EXACTLY THIS!!!!

I did the exact same as you but it didn’t go through in time so I’m just stuck in loading screens now. I don’t even know if it’s still there. 

Website went down for me, but I've got an order confirmation email, so fingers crossed.... but I'm never buying into a GW limited edition series again. Too much stress and hassle. They've had years to come up with a better approach or increase the print run; they could still keep it limited and highly sought after with hundreds more copies.

5 minutes ago, fire golem said:

I did the exact same as you but it didn’t go through in time so I’m just stuck in loading screens now. I don’t even know if it’s still there. 

Same, really frustrating that there was no queue system 

And as others have said, why release multiple limited editions and other new items on the same day 

Edited by Odd-ad

5 minutes ago, aa.logan said:

No longer available online.

copy was in my basket from 9.55 too.

Same here, got it in the first second into my cart, but well GW doesn't care from where the money flows.

Now me trying to get some Iron Kingdom, but 

Your session has timed out!

Edited by OpossumStrong