Daemon Primarch Fulgrim (for Heresy)

9 minutes ago, Plaguecaster said:

Talk about the biggest troll they release daemon fulgrim for 30k before 40k like the other big 4

He looks amazing 

It's Gorgeous, resin or not, I'll be having it. 

There aren't enough adjectives to describe a) how beautiful this is and b) how much I want to add it to my force.

A eventual 40K fulgrim model is screwed, theres no way the 40k version is going to hold up to this, this is picture perfect. I love it. 

If forgeworld are going through all the primarchs again with these ascended forms, i wonder what they'll do for the loyalists and the traitors that didn't ascend, just different poses/loadouts?

1 minute ago, spessmarine said:

I am so confused, why do resin daemon primarchs? Shouldn't they look the same, Mortarion does if you go off novel covers.

Some weirdness with the inevitable 40k version trying to represent the same dude but different later on.

Magnus and Angron look the same too, according to HH Artwork.
This is just a massive "Screw You" to any EC players in 40k

10 minutes ago, spessmarine said:

I am so confused, why do resin daemon primarchs? Shouldn't they look the same, Mortarion does if you go off novel covers.

Some weirdness with the inevitable 40k version trying to represent the same dude but different later on.

In fairness Fulgrim's model looks better than any artwork of the era.

8 minutes ago, Indy Techwisp said:

It won't be when their mini range drops

Edited by 01RTB01

3 minutes ago, Indy Techwisp said:

Angron looks very different in 30k art, namely in the head area. 

Alot more skeletal and monstrous than 40k's 'cross an Ork with a Pug' look. 

That applies in general, 30k art has Angron as a burning nightmare as opposed to 40k's more dinosaur look.

Also, 30k would have his giga-sword from before he got Hyperion'd.

I'm surprised that it's Fulgrim, but I won't lie I think that this model does Fulgrim more justice than any 40k plastic model would. 

I truly don't know how they could have done any better. I do feel bad that it's resin and going to be stupidly expensive, but man this is phenomenal.

All EC minis are either really old Resin upgrade kits, one OOP character (who is the only way to make CSM into psudeo-EC) and that one 80s style Noise Marine from 2018.

They're in real danger of losing the entire army to "No Models, No Rules" and the biggest "faction seller" they could've gotten for a 40k release just got put in HH, in resin.

2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Easy. It won't be in their terrible resin and will be plastic for 40k.

I mean, yea, plastic is miles better than resin for sure, we agree there, but i just don't see any way for the 40k version to better represent what we know daemon fullgrim to look like without just being an imitation of this model. How would the two even differ? Some art has him with angel wings instead so that could be a big difference but in my mind i don't believe the plastic version will be superior to this sculpt in any way other than being infinitely easy to work due to being plastic.

Probably shot themselves in the foot a little actually, when (and surely it is WHEN) Daemon Fulgrim releases in 40k it's going to draw imediate comparisons to this version and will split the EC fanbase between them i imagine. Big centre piece models absolutely sell armies, so for many it will simply be a debate over which version is better, and the resin one is as if the art jumped out from the page. 

We'll see i guess, but if they remake Morty/Angron/Magus with this kind of flare it's going to make the plastic team look bad imo.

15 minutes ago, Eternal Despair said:

Demon fulgrim looks fantastic. Hopefully this means they’ll go back and do resin versions of Demon Magnus, Mortarion and Angron. The plastic demon primarchs have ranged from disappointing to awful personally. 

Angron isn’t my favorite (I just don’t like Khorne though) , but Magnus and Mortarion are awesome

1 minute ago, Indy Techwisp said:

All EC minis are either really old Resin upgrade kits, one OOP character (who is the only way to make CSM into psudeo-EC) and that one 80s style Noise Marine from 2018.

They're in real danger of losing the entire army to "No Models, No Rules" and the biggest "faction seller" they could've gotten for a 40k release just got put in HH, in resin.

It would be silly for them to do Thousand Sons, Death Guard and World Eaters to just not do Emperors Children. One has to unfortunately be last. I agree though it is silly to do a 30k daemon fulgrim before the 40k one. But at least the 40k one won't be in terrible resin.

Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

It would be silly for them to do Thousand Sons, Death Guard and World Eaters to just not do Emperors Children. One has to unfortunately be last. I agree though it is silly to do a 30k daemon fulgrim before the 40k one. But at least the 40k one won't be in terrible resin.

I mean I'm not going to care which one gets set down on the table for either system. But man they definitely dug themselves a hole here.

25 minutes ago, thesarge44 said:

A eventual 40K fulgrim model is screwed, theres no way the 40k version is going to hold up to this, this is picture perfect. I love it. 

If forgeworld are going through all the primarchs again with these ascended forms, i wonder what they'll do for the loyalists and the traitors that didn't ascend, just different poses/loadouts?

Bet headless ferrus costs more than the old model 

Just now, JeffJedi said:

To be fair there is like 26 other Codexes coming.

Have we not got a Chaos faction Split off every edition since 7th?

7th gave us Thousand Sons

8th gave us Death Guard

9th gave us World Eaters

10th so far has hinted at nothing and HH gets Daemon Fulgrim.