Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - Print On Demand

Lord Marshal

Surprised to see them in people's hands this quickly. The print on demand stuff I've ordered in the past didn't take the 6 months but it was at least a couple.

Probably a very different prospect for deliveries to Australia.

I must admit I slightly balked at the price when I first saw it.  Then I realised it's twice as long as a standard codex and only a fiver more.  I'll put in an order next week when I get paid so the pre printed copies will likely be long gone.  I'm hope for a nice little January present to wash away the post Christmas/New Year come down.

1 hour ago, 4ndroid said:

still have my original copy, its a fun book, check out the red cover Compendium from the same era, no idea what prices its going for.

I made the mistake of selling mine just before I got back into the hobby. £10. Wish I'd kept it!

Edited by Rusted Boltgun

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, phandaal said:

Mine shipped today from east Tennessee to the great Republic of Texas. They must be doing a fulfillment wave here in the US. Not sure about delivery time but it usually does not take that long once stuff gets shipped.

I ordered some mk 6 assualt marines on boxing day and they still aren't here. So I dunno about that. The warehouse issue is real.

7 hours ago, phandaal said:

Mine shipped today from east Tennessee to the great Republic of Texas. They must be doing a fulfillment wave here in the US. Not sure about delivery time but it usually does not take that long once stuff gets shipped.

I received mine in the US yesterday, so I think they must be shipping them out all around here.

19 minutes ago, Rusted Boltgun said:

My pending order still doesn't show in my account thanks to the website 'upgrade' and I think 180 days takes me into April so still waiting for a UK reprint...

Yeah I'm in the same boat, no sign of the order in my account but they've still got a couple of months to make good on it. The fact that copies are still going out is encouraging, even if it's on the other side of the pond for now!

10 hours ago, phandaal said:

I live in Texas as well so you are probably correct about the US fulfillment wave. 

8 hours ago, OttoVonAwesome said:

I ordered some mk 6 assualt marines on boxing day and they still aren't here. So I dunno about that. The warehouse issue is real.

I'd be contacting them about that as that isn't on. It's one thing waiting for MTO, it's very much another waiting for standard fare to be shipped.

2 hours ago, Rusted Boltgun said:

My pending order still doesn't show in my account thanks to the website 'upgrade' and I think 180 days takes me into April so still waiting for a UK reprint...

Same, the the order page gives me a continuous refresh loop, so I can't see anything for definite.