Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - Print On Demand

Lord Marshal

Mine arrived today - I hadn't received a notification it had been posted.

To be honest, I'm not overly impressed how they packaged it - it was in a cardboard envelope, with no padding ... thankfully, there were no dinged corners.

34 minutes ago, Firedrake Cordova said:

To be honest, I'm not overly impressed how they packaged it - it was in a cardboard envelope, with no padding ... thankfully, there were no dinged corners.

That's poor :( mine was in a proper box with the book wrapped. Glad yours arrived without dings.

25 minutes ago, 01RTB01 said:

mine was in a proper box with the book wrapped

I'm surprised they're not posting them all in the same packaging! How you received yours is how my preferred UK retailer posts books - wrapped in at least 2-ply of bubble-wrap, and in a box - and no issues so far. :smile:

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

1 hour ago, Firedrake Cordova said:

I wonder if some were shipped by GE, and properly boxed and wrapped. And others shipped directly by the printer or another drop shipping company.

13 minutes ago, brother_b said:

GE, and properly boxed and wrapped. And others shipped directly by the printer or another drop shipping company

I guess it's possible some were shipped by a different company, although I'd be surprised - I'm in the UK so I'd assume it came from GW HQ. They were printed in China (according to the back), so I'd doubt they were sent from the printer.

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

Still waiting on mine. No dispatch notice or anything :sad: Not helped by the move to the new site resulting in losing any outstanding MTO orders from my account history.

Doubly frustrating that I daftly ordered it with the Votann Ancestor's Wrath model so I've still not had that either! Fingers crossed all the above arrivals means mine isn't far off. 

I emailed GW for an update and received the following..

Rest assured the Rogue Trader part of your order is processing and is due to be despatched in the not too distant future.

We really appreciate your patience here, and look forward to sending this final part of the order out to you soon, at which point you'll be notified via email

On 2/21/2024 at 10:10 AM, Doobles57 said:

Still waiting on mine. No dispatch notice or anything :sad: Not helped by the move to the new site resulting in losing any outstanding MTO orders from my account history.

Doubly frustrating that I daftly ordered it with the Votann Ancestor's Wrath model so I've still not had that either! Fingers crossed all the above arrivals means mine isn't far off. 

Exact same for me, but on the other side, they still have 2 months left from their 180 day anouncement.

9 hours ago, Bung said:

Exact same for me, but on the other side, they still have 2 months left from their 180 day anouncement.

This is true - and is what they told me when I emailed them :laugh:

Guess I've been spoilt by the last couple of MTOs I've done which turned up within a few weeks.

EDIT: After sounding impatient here of course the dispatch email pops through this afternoon. Woo!

Edited by Doobles57

Got mine and it was packaged well so very pleased.

Very happy with this purchase. Only had a half hour to check it out this afternoon but as someone who was born after it was released (albeit, the same year) it's really nice to have it.

Seems like a very faithful reprint too - haven't even fixed the spelling errors.:)

Got the shipping notice this afternoon, located in France. I had it ordered with the MTO Votaan, both shipped at the same time, but in 2 separate packages.

Mine arrived yesterday!  Very nice it is too.  Now I can retire my battered old third hand copy I picked up years ago…

…who am I kidding - my packrat mentality with ensure it stays on the shelf next to the new boy. :whistling:

Still waiting on my order to be dispatched but they did email me today to inform that they can't fulfil the Exemplary Battles part of the order so will be refunding me. So it took them almost 6 months to work the out, what an absolute mess GW are in right now. The book is sold out and listed for a fortune on ebay. I am livid.

2 hours ago, Etruscan said:

Still waiting on my order to be dispatched but they did email me today to inform that they can't fulfil the Exemplary Battles part of the order so will be refunding me. So it took them almost 6 months to work the out, what an absolute mess GW are in right now. The book is sold out and listed for a fortune on ebay. I am livid.

I just checked my email and saw the same message. This is a really shoddy way to run a webstore and I would prefer waiting for them to sort their things out than to cancel parts of my already paid for 282 euro order. Getting a partial refund is not really comforting in this scenario, it's the bare minimum they can do. I will be emailing them again about this order. orderdetails.thumb.PNG.b2cfa98d79d48be957855b3cafc6db47.PNG

Edited by MoriyaSchism