Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - Print On Demand

Lord Marshal

I contacted GW a while ago back in mid November asking about it and got "I can confirm too, that both orders REDACTED and REDACTED are showing in our system as being healthy and active"

I'm not sure if I ordered my Bastions or my RT book first but the bastions have arrived since but no sign of the book yet. Best way to trace it though is to contact their customer services and ask, if you don't have the order number get them to track it by your email address or account.

On 2/12/2024 at 10:12 AM, ThaneOfTas said:

Also no word on mine, (AUS) not having the MTO pre-orders listed on my account on the new website is incredibly :cuss:

And i just got the shipping notification! Guess 'ole James Workshop is listening after-all, in which case i also haven't heard anything about my Skyshield landing pad :laugh:

1 hour ago, Nephaston said:

Wait, y'all are still waiting? I got mine at the start of november.

It's typical with MTOs that they already have a bunch of stock ready to ship out so some orders can be fulfilled straight away, and then they produce the quantity required to fulfil the rest of the orders placed in the MTO window. Some people got their MTO Tomb Kings and Bretonnians last week for example, despite the delivery window for those running until the end of July.

1 hour ago, Doghouse said:

Anyone that has not received their copy it is worth dropping customer services a line. I'm in the UK and did that yesterday via email and it's been picked and shipped today.

I dare say that might be a coincidence, as CS don't usually action stuff that quickly and I also got my dispatch notification today (without having contacted GW about it)