New website issues

Inquisitor_Lensoven

2 minutes ago, Matcap86 said:

Huh I had a similar issue but the other way around. Added something to my cart, got the shipping charge for not meeting the free shipping threshold, then removed the item and the shipping charge remained even with nothing in my cart or when I added enough stuff to go above the free shipping threshold. 

What fixed it for me was selecting priority shipping and then going back to regular free shipping option. That seemed to reset the cart. If you haven't already tried it, that might help?  Add regular items to your cart to get free shipping, then select priority shipping and then back to a free shipping option. 

Either way it's absolutely disgraceful that months after launch these kinds of elemental functions of a webshop are this bad. It's not a local mom and pop shop with the owners nephew fiddeling about with  Squarespace or the likes. 

I see only "skeletal" windows in the checkout :laugh: 

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, Matcap86 said:

Wow. That is absolutely ridiculous. 

Yeah well that's the problem, I still have the standard delivery but virtual product, there is no delivery window because it's virtual product but still got the $ for the delivery, and that's what brick the website\code.

Somehow, the queue for the website is still up at just shy of 1400 GMT - 4 hours after it was started.

And seemingly GW can’t get that most British of institutions - a queue - correct. My wait time has increased from 2 minutes to 20.

Bizarre. I feel sorry for those trying to get the LE version of the last Horus Heresy book.

I got in just after 14:00, after 4hrs of queuing, with the wait time yo-yoing between 3 mins and over an hour. Ridiculous way of treating customers.

On 1/16/2024 at 8:34 PM, aa.logan said:

I’m now unable to login to the new site like I couldn’t with the old one- just an endless loop, regardless of browser, of not getting to the Warhammer+ login page…

Seems like a common problem with the "loop" for me it's "remove" button, for almost 2 months I can't remove vouchers from my cart, last reply from GW were 8 days ago, they said they will look into it :laugh:

On 1/16/2024 at 6:34 PM, aa.logan said:

I’m now unable to login to the new site like I couldn’t with the old one- just an endless loop, regardless of browser, of not getting to the Warhammer+ login page…

If you are on firefox it seems to be a browser issue try another browser. (I also have the same issue)

9 hours ago, Jalleo said:

If you are on firefox it seems to be a browser issue try another browser. (I also have the same issue)

Both Chrome and Brave have this same issue for me, annoyingly- but thanks for the suggestion.

PSA:

If you use an adblocker to block queueit you get a message to disable your adblocker before you can continue on the site, but if you disable all the queueit redirect urls and block the associated queueit domains via dev tools you can skip the queue. 

I tested it tonight and it worked. 

I see they added a ‘I’m not a robot’ box to even get on the queue itself.  They are obviously aware of the scalper issue but I don’t know if this will stop them.  It’s a start though I suppose.

4 hours ago, Felix Antipodes said:

I see they added a ‘I’m not a robot’ box to even get on the queue itself.  They are obviously aware of the scalper issue but I don’t know if this will stop them.  It’s a start though I suppose.

Was it just tick this box? I got a full on captcha

11 hours ago, Doghouse said:

I keep adding in stock items to my basket, go to basket and check out then it glitches out and says lets put something in your basket?

Ran into the same issue on every browser I tried. Most people ended up ordering as guests.

18 minutes ago, MoriyaSchism said:

Ran into the same issue on every browser I tried. Most people ended up ordering as guests.

Yeah it's a real pain and I ended up the guest route as well. It initially asked me to log in so I did then the basket was empty so I was like ok I'll go back to the item and add it. Then it asked me to log in again so I did even though I was logged in and basket empty, in the end I just used guest.

4 minutes ago, Doghouse said:

Yeah it's a real pain and I ended up the guest route as well. It initially asked me to log in so I did then the basket was empty so I was like ok I'll go back to the item and add it. Then it asked me to log in again so I did even though I was logged in and basket empty, in the end I just used guest.

Same here... maybe if this had happened last week I might have managed to get a copy of TEatD 3 after all.... :wallbash: