New website issues

Inquisitor_Lensoven

I´ve got my first use of the only shop. It has not been as terrible as I expected. Yet I found it no so easy to use: some butons worked poorly, some stuff must be clicked but it is not so obvious, Formulary reset alone... Anyway, in the end I completed the process in a rather smooth way. Not so smooth as before, sure. But it worked.

Yet what striked me the most is what disappeared between now and before: Shipment options are more reduced for example, I also had benefit (previously) of tracking auto-included and it is now only related to one option of shipment... Cost killing everywhere...

...And some slight "service" degradation: I do not know when I will get my order, but is everything is available, or so said, and yet it is announced with 15 to 20 days to receive the stuff while a warehouse has been installed in France to serve west continental europe and avoid tax and duty delays in centralized germans custom warehouses that used to treat shipments from UK before.... I was ranting for up to 180 days for MTO, but if available material is delivered as fast as this, ... no comment.

Ended up wanting to grab one of the old Bretonnian models that went up for MTO this past weekend. Was out of the house when pre-orders went up, so I jumped on the new site via my phone, popped the mini in my cart, all of that went fine. Then, as it’s my first order with the new site, it needs me to put an address in.

The “submit address” button on the form sat below the URL bar and couldn’t be clicked or scrolled to properly. Could not enter an address, had to wait to get home to complete the order.

I’ve come around (or at least gotten used to) some of the new site’s navigation, but it is still extremely bad in some weird ways.

On 2/2/2024 at 12:05 PM, Harrowmaster said:

Is anyone else trying to access the 'my account' button after signing in and getting sent straight back to the home page?

On an Apple device? Regardless of browser? Yes.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to order my Warhammer+ free model for weeks with no success. I log into Warhammer+, click the link to order the figure and I'm greeted by the sales page telling me that it's only available to subscribers and the price of it for them. I then try and log into the sales website and and it just keeps refreshing to the same page!

12 minutes ago, justicarius6 said:

I've been trying to order my Warhammer+ free model for weeks with no success. I log into Warhammer+, click the link to order the figure and I'm greeted by the sales page telling me that it's only available to subscribers and the price of it for them. I then try and log into the sales website and and it just keeps refreshing to the same page!

Drop Customer Services an email, they're super quick with getting that sorted and had mine out to me within days :happy:

4 hours ago, RWJP said:

I have noticed one MINOR positive improvement...

The country selector popup now closes automatically when you choose a country, instead of having to close it manually. 

The teeniest of teeny tiny steps in the right direction.

I'll do you one better; On my end it doesn't even ask anymore. It actually SAVED IT!

I noticed both improvements.  The ‘save your address’ section has also changed, with a proper drop down box to fill in.  I’m hoping that means they have fixed that one as well.  Will know next time I use it.  There didn’t seem to be any changes to the payment choice though.

• 4 weeks later...

As a headsup to people: The "remind me emails" don't seem to work, or at least, I've had several up for stuff that's back in stock now and haven't received emails about it. Just stumbled upon them while looking at other stuff. 

Might be good to keep in mind that it's worthwhile not to depend on those too much. 

On 2/24/2024 at 5:24 AM, Nephaston said:

I'll do you one better; On my end it doesn't even ask anymore. It actually SAVED IT!

Mine just automagically comes up as UK now, am not in the UK but will take what small victories I can :)

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Grotsmasha said:

Is there something GW isn't telling us about Vador?

Red, gold, animal pelt, I mean he does fit in with the crowd.